Author Topic: Bunnys ascend to madness Journal  (Read 974 times)

Bunny

• View Profile
Re: Bunnys ascend to madness Journal
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2020, 01:06:36 AM »
here goes again.

Day 5.

Spiraled down thru bad habits and dumb choices again. Did some thinking and deleted. blocked and what ever way possible to remove myself from the massive stream of pictures and such elements.

Know its not the end and in any attempts there are fails. Did not give up on this and waited a few days before getting back here.

found a pr0n blocker im using now. Removed myself from every facebook group that have some kinda trigger. Searched the drives for any left over thing and purged everything. In any case i need to get my shit together and i found doing this helps in some way.

Gotta fall some times to learn i guess :) and i did this time.

jixu

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 10:46:18 AM »
Sometimes it takes awhile to get going-hope you are staying engaged and committed to the battle.  Like you said, the key is not giving up.  Glad you did the social media purge-take care!

LetItGoAlready

• Personal Text
    The unexamined reboot is not worth doing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 12:36:33 PM »
found a pr0n blocker im using now. Removed myself from every facebook group that have some kinda trigger. Searched the drives for any left over thing and purged everything. In any case i need to get my shit together and i found doing this helps in some way.

Sounds like you're doing all the right things to get you back on track, Bunny. Keep going!