PMO-ED reboot has begun

savingmysoul

This task is not easy, but it is doable.
We all have the strength to be the man we know we can be - to be the husband your wife deserves, father for your kids.
I am 45, married to an incredible woman - with 2 wonderful children.  Struggling to beat ED issues as well.
Here you find many of us like you, you are not alone - you will also find that you have the strength to beat this.
The strength is in us all
Welcome to the nation.

S

SO Reboot Partner

Hey Jahaveman,

Sorry you have similar problems, but glad you're here. It is a real exercise in cognitive dissonance to deal with at first. "Yay! I found an answer" and "Yay. I've found an answer." It's like a cruel joke that gets less amusing.

You can heal. I endured 7 years of sexless marriage - ED, disconnection and fantasy just about broke our marriage (and me). As a wife this really did a number on our relationship, me and everything we as a couple had built. Like you, husband went to the doctor, no patches but the pills did nothing  after the first try and gave him headaches.

We've been rebooting for about 9 months. There are good and bad days, mood swings, and all sorts of things that seem to appear as we unwind the years of dysfunction. But as a running average, things are significantly better. ED is less and less of a problem. We are bonding as a couple. Our priorities are back to us, our life, our kids.

Know that as difficult as this thing is to conquer, it only survives because of the shame, disconnection and isolation required to keep up a PMO centered life. Good for you for deciding it isn't for you.

You can do this.