Re-Awakening

1qqq1

I has been almost a year since I have checked in and things are going well. I know that I have had some success and challenges.
I have not gone 90 days without a slip in the past year. I have learned not to be so tough on myself and to recognize better when
the addict is jonesin'. I need to keep checking in here way more often. A lot had happened in the past year. I was married and my wife and I are trying to get pregnant.  5years ago I never thought it would happen but it is amazing! I still have some issues with DE and a lot of trouble sleeping. I seem to have a lot of trouble finish. We usually end up getting worn out and I M to finish.
I have been focusing  on the Delayed E in my counseling and can't tell if it is getting better. I have averaged a slip up about every 6 to 8 weeks and I am really concerned this is keeping me from fully healing.

HopeSprings

It will get better. I'm really choked for you actually. I'd dream of something like that. I had delayed E too, but I think its the amount of lubrication a woman has rather than the deathgrip of PMO. The sensation is entirely different but ultimately when you do climax you realise why you are with such a beautiful creation. You're doing well, trust me.

1qqq1

Had a pretty good labor day. 6 mile hike, yard work, and cooked out. Great day really. After a weekend of family in from out of
town it was nice to find a little quiet.
Thanks Hope, stick with it. You can no doubt have what I have. I had a lot of thoughts about not
being good enough or too damaged to find love. You can find someone and it can be beautiful.