Emotional rollercoaster

Puggler

More time goes by more things I notice from Gabe deems video are real. The worst thing is emotional Rollercoaster, one week ago I was feeling awesome, the progress was present, now I feel desperate again. I feel dead dick again. It foesnt give me huge depression now due to I understand this is just the part of the process but still, I hate being in this situation. I hope I will get cured soon. Ive completed 9 month reboot today.

hey man, you got this!

flatlines can be scary AF but don't let it fool you. I myself feel like I am in some kind of a weird flatline since a couple of months, but I have a feeling that things are gonna look up. Stay optimistic, keep yourself busy and get out of your comfort zone in any way you can. You can do this.
Furthermore, and this might seem hard to actually do, don't overestimate your emotions. If you don't feel good for a couple of days, even weeks, try not to overanalyze. It will pass!

guitar1968

As someone struggling every day, I hear nine months and I think that's amazing! I hope to get to where you are. I hope you can celebrate your achievement. Hopefully it continues to get better for you.

hervesta

Woah I'm in the same boat right now. for the past roughly 40 days I've been seeing excellent progress then BAM it goes away and then comes back slightly better then BAM goes away and so on.... Im at less than a week till 5 months, but Im gonna assume you have been on PMO longer. I myself have been an addict from 13 years old to 18 when I got PIED, I dont remember how often I did it from ages 13-17, but In my last year of being addicted I did notice I escalated in both intensity and time spent on it. I heard it took Gabe and Noah 9 months to heal after being addicts from like 10-25, so I am a bit optimistic that I'll heal soon, but the emotional rollercoaster (especially when after almost being normal for a week then going back to zero) hurts really bad.