Rebooting - does O'ing delay flatline?

gfriend

Hello fellows rebooters. A rebooter's gfriend here. So we're on day 15 (so proud of him!) but yesterday he came to me and asked if he can come as it's been hard. I thought he deserves a little reward because he's been very honest with me, giving me reports every day about his urges and stuff and reassuring me a lot. Of course last night after sex he had the chaser effect but stayed strong. During those 15 days he's been horny more than usual and obv hasn't hit his flatline yet. My question is, do orgasms delay the flatline? How long after the starting the reboot you guys got the flatline? Thanks all and stay strong. We (gfriends of rebooters) love you very much for your determination.

In most cases orgasming too frequently after a long streak of hard mode does create some symptoms of flatline but in many other cases, this might not be the case. Though I am free of P for 110 days and of M for 37 days I haven't been through flatlines yet. Generally, rebooters believe that cold showers, meditation, yoga, workout, running or any other athletic exercise or anything that release the feel-good chemicals or get the blood flowing help with flatlines. Hope this helps!