My PIED journal. Age 28

Robie5592

I'm so glad I've found this world.

So I first started getting PIED when I was 23 (now 28) when I was with my then girlfriend, we had just gotten back together after a few moths break and seemed good at first but then started losing my erection during sex. We eventually broke up and over the years continued having many issues with other sexual partners and girlfriend, though I always hid my problem, Id avoid anything leading to sex, wouldn't make moves in bed. Not stay the night pretending to cum early when I started feeling my erection go. Standard practice was always hiding the condom incase they actually see it's empty. Always lost wood getting head.
After a breakup with my most recent gf where my issues were at there worst I finally decided to do something. I was convinced it was from to much weed (it's not, but I'm sure doesn't help) but I eventually found out about PIED and started digging. I couldn't believe what I found and I related to so many of you guys stories, and had to be honest with what was actually happening to me.
and Gabe really opened the door for me. I found out about rebooting, had one final PMO for the road and I started hardmode on the 11th of Jan 2021. I should also mention I am very fit also, a lot of gym, yoga and reasonably active job, so fitness has had no effect on my PIED, and yes I've tried kegals, which I still encourage to try! theres some good science on it helping ED.

I'm now on day 11, and I feel really good.
Feeling much better in my head, anxiety is better and having nice bouts of motivation which so far get better each day.
Sleep has been impacted a lot. Getting to sleep now is pretty difficult but weed helps with that a lot. Also smoking less weed which is good. Sleep again though, I'll fall asleep around 12-1am and wake again at 5am full of energy ready to go! It's really weird, even on a day off where I ALWAYS have a sleep in I'm now up at 6-7 am full of energy.
Noticed I'm keeping conversation a bit better in work, and dealing with customers is more enjoyable.

I'm having a lot of urges but I'm surprised it's not as difficult as I thought (famous last words)
I've had one erection on day 9 that I encouraged with light touch and I would say it was at 70% which I honestly cant remember the last it was that erect and it felt like a positive effect of the hardmode.

I hope to keep everyone updated, and thanks everyone for sharing and giving me the balls to finally do this! We can all do this.