Slipped but still climbing the mountain

Just wanted to check in- I slipped up on day 25- I was under a lot of stress and very tired- plus I think I was beginning to flatline which felt uncomfortable due to it's unfamiliarity.
But on day two now and I feel like I did not lose too much momentum with the slip.
My voice still feels relatively deep, and after a couple of good sleeps feeling and thinking positively again.
So back on the horse and ready to give up all the lies and deceptions of artificial stimulation and embrace reality with all if its unpredictability, moods and challenges.

savingmysoul

Hang in there -
We all have reasons that led us to where we were.
We all have reasons that are leading us out - to a better place
Most importantly, we all have the strength to succeed -
Find your courage, embrace it.
I am day 139 no P & no M.  You can do this.

We all can

Blue Bird

Hey Nevergiveupman:

I am on the same position as you are. Got several stresses the last two weeks and sliped. MOed but watched no P (at least).  I reset the counter and will try to do better next time. I am 52 and began this bad habit 32 years ago.
Wish you all the best in your jorney.

Blue Bird

WiP

Keep Climbing Brother.  It is in the struggle that character is reborn.  For many of us this cycle of PMO has been with us two thirds of our life.  It is how we dealt with stress and disappointment. You are taking the steps needed to change that... Bravo.  Remain Calm and Struggle On