A small landmark, a way to go.

a.n.other

Today is my 90th day free from P and M, hard mode, first attempt. Unfortunately, I had an incident a couple of weeks ago that meant I O'd, but I decided to not reset my counter as I don't feel it did me any damage in terms of my recovery.

It feels great, and I'm seeing a lot of improvement- but I'm not done yet.
What now? I am thinking of reintroducing healthy M into my life. I am confident now after my streak, that this would not result in me returning to P. Super happy, looking forward to the future.

Feel free to hit me with any questions, and good luck all x

Alex48

i agree with you completely. That s the atitude. Many people are obsessed with putting counters to zero, it does not make any sense. It would be logical if you had high PMO sessions on the way, but if not I think it is prejudicial.
I do not know how old you are, I am 49 years old, I have been without P for more than 6 months, 3-4 months in hardmode, then I introduced M or MO little by little, without abusing, because otherwise I felt that the libido was very high and ran risk of P.
I had a couple of very good sexual encounters. So I share your attitude. It is a new habit to incorporate into one's life. It is not a matter of a few months.

a.n.other

Alex48 said:
i agree with you completely. That s the atitude. Many people are obsessed with putting counters to zero, it does not make any sense. It would be logical if you had high PMO sessions on the way, but if not I think it is prejudicial.
I do not know how old you are, I am 49 years old, I have been without P for more than 6 months, 3-4 months in hardmode, then I introduced M or MO little by little, without abusing, because otherwise I felt that the libido was very high and ran risk of P.
I had a couple of very good sexual encounters. So I share your attitude. It is a new habit to incorporate into one's life. It is not a matter of a few months.

Yeah definitely man, I think there is a tendency when going through recovery to forget that M is a natural healthy habit when done correctly, and ensuring it doesn't lead back to P. It is good to hear about your success, I'm 18 so unfortunately I grew up with high speed internet P. I'm now confident my P addiction is gone, just need to start rewiring now. Good luck and cheers for your kind words mate

Alex48

Very good guy !!!! You have a life ahead of you to choose how to live it. Be sure that a free and responsible and fun sex life of course, is much more "hot" than PMO, although sometimes it seems the opposite. The secret for me was to break that spell, although you always have to be careful!