south park saved my life

robot jox

Yo!!! I'm a 32 yrs old male with rebooting for about a month...maybe more.....and in the process I have found several things that made my rebooting process easier.....this is how:

1. watch south park full episodes. personally I like to laugh at the world. it's craziness, it's two faces and betrayals, it sucks...and south park has a good way to expressed those junkness......I laugh my ass off like never before.....trust me......you'll never see a stupid cop having face to face with the real culprit of murders case, and he saw the evidence (left arms in the wall)...and he said....arrest this guy!!! he had left hands in his wall!! wait...then he matched his left hand with the ones i the wall and he placed it on the different side and he said...wait I need to make some experiments with this...yhen he made experiments like hell....just to prove the side left hands were actually flipped on the other side...what as a** cop...it's so hilarious (good way to laugh at the most of the cops scenes on movies).

2. play the stick of truth. I know there is a one scene that can cause a trigger....but just passed it as fast as I did...and the rest is just a saviour......don't care too much with the grossiness and the yuckinesss... when you see cartman, and friends......all of your addiction problems will be decreased or helped.....trust me....it did to me.....