Despondent

Nimeni7

Hello,

I don t know with what to start...., first i have to apologize for my bad English (not my native language)

I m 29 and i m confronting with PMO for at least 15 years, It all started  with me exploring my "body" at 14, Started to MO around that age, at least 3 4 times a day (some times more, some times less).
Fast forward at 18 19, got snared on P ( OH BOY!!!), PMO every day at least once, i tryd to to quit alone many times, at 25 i was getting desperate and i found a similar forum and joined the community, things were starting to get better. After a while i had to many relapses and i gave up, but still trying to fight in the same time. At that time i was in a relationship but we broke up after short time (different reasons) and things got even worse.

Current situation: still on PMO or MO, and in the past months i have noticed i cant get hard enough some times, and i know the problem is with PMO and
i tryd to quit in the past month, but things are getting worse. (I m not in a relationship, soo sex is out of the question, i m not really into casual sex...)
Now i m trying gain  to go on hradmode from PMO or MO, is that better than normal mode? (normal mode= M occasionally , no P)
Abstaining from PMO seems to enforce ED, is that normal?
MW seems is coming back, but 2 or 3 times a week and is not hard 100%, only about 70% and not for long.Will it get better in time?
Usually i can get hard with and without P, P for me is more of a stimulant to finish faster, and the problem is that my brain got used to finish fast, i m sure is a PE problem.
And when i m able to get hard (70%), it goes down really fast if i don't use the hand, is this also gonna get fixed in time?

Now i m trying to fight again, but i relapse at least once or twice a week, I have a job that keeps me busy 5/7 days a week.
I m on day 9 free from PMO, i edged  once to M but i managed to stop, reminding  myself why i need to stop.
I m experiencing some dizziness, depression, hard concentrate some times, stress ( more than usual, like " is gonna work again after i abstain?!") ...
Urges are getting stronger by the hour since day 7...

I will stop here with the details/thoughts because it will be to much to say/read, if you have questions and/or advice is more then welcome!

Thank You!