Path to recovery at mid 30's

metal22

Hey man,  there is hope for recovery for PIED.  I had about the worse case I have seen ( and been on here for about 4 years). 
First,  I would come clean with your wife.  Let her know that you are struggling,  and why.  Dopamine hits are much easier with P than with another person,  though the rewards for intimacy with people is what we are supposed to use Dopamine for.  She will probably be shocked and hurt, and feeling betrayed,  which she is entitled to those feelings.  But I believe virtually every spouse would want to know if their loved one is struggling with something as serious as an addiction to P.
There are many on here including myself that can help you if you decide to tell her.  You won't have an authentic relationship full of intimacy and love until you do.
We are here for you man!

How's it going man? We are in the same boat and we can make it! I'm in IT so i definitely work on the computer 24/7. I'm also 36, married, and have PIED. One day at a time! We are also trying to finally conceive. Were you all successful? I see you wrote your post in July. We just started, so we'll see what happens.

Aladdin

I'm 34 new married , I told my wife by my struggles and she is supporting me to the end , share it with her and she will help you