44 year old planning nofap oct,nov,dec, need all help

Jayd

I am a 44 year old, last relationship ended 3-4 years ago. I am in a good job, have a decent life, work out regularly, but always had this tendency for Pmo that would stop me from going out and meeting new people, whenever I have an urge, will pmo, just like others I have started going over multiple videos before settling on one, probably suffering from ed too, last couple of months have been worse as sitting in home all day.
Trying to stop pmo for the months of oct,nov,dec as the first step.
Need help from people to support

3rdprecept

Welcome Jayd...best advice is to take it day by day, post here and create some relationships with those who understand what you are going through.  Be prepared for withdrawal symptoms and intense urges.

You will have to find ways to fill that void that you had PMO to turn to. Feelings of restlessness, fatigue, irritability, and discontent are what I typically experience---so I make sure to focus my energy on ways to fill that emptiness with something positive.

I wish you all the best and sincerely know that your goal is worthwhile.  Stick with it my friend.

Jayd said:
I am a 44 year old, last relationship ended 3-4 years ago. I am in a good job, have a decent life, work out regularly, but always had this tendency for Pmo that would stop me from going out and meeting new people, whenever I have an urge, will pmo, just like others I have started going over multiple videos before settling on one, probably suffering from ed too, last couple of months have been worse as sitting in home all day.
Trying to stop pmo for the months of oct,nov,dec as the first step.
Need help from people to support

Hi Jayd, sounds to me you feel shameful enough, so I think you'd benefit a lot from working on forgiving yourself and others then join a sport club or something, find a new passion that will allow you to create new things and see yourself in a brand new light, make a list of everything you're grateful for and just forget about PMO. Awesome would be to find a way to help people in need. Go easy, best wishes.

Jayd

Day 5 was fine, didn?t have many urges. Kept doing little workouts all through the day and finished off with some meditation, was not able to concentrate a lot but a start.

Day 6 starts today....

LetItGoAlready

Jayd - Sounds like the urges are starting to stabilize a bit as you're motivation level is ramping up, so that's good news. Engaging in activities that feed your motivation and help keep you centered is key to your success, and from your report yesterday, you're doing exactly that. Keep it up, friend. You're doing great!

Jayd

Day 6 complete, not many urges yet. Continued with work,meditation, also did a 2 mile run. Noticing not good sleep for couple of nights.

Day 7 begins...

Rookie

You're now getting into the "hot zone"...days 5 - 15 are usually the biggest struggle for most. The advice I give every time here, is, put a HUGE limit on your screen time. PC, laptop, tablet, phone, whatever...otherwise, the pull is going to be very, very strong.

Can't wait to see you climb to day 8

Jayd

Day 9 today, surprisingly not much urges in the last couple of days, but I will be watchful as I am entering the time for worst urges. Carrying on with my routine.

I would highly encourage anyone who is having difficulties to kick this habit, to join here and write your updates daily even if no one cares, I think there is some kind of motivation you get if you are updating every day.

J

J01

Great progress, off to a nice start.  Best wishes as you enter the "Hot Zone"-stay vigilant !

Jayd

Completed 2 weeks yesterday, with my past experience this nothing to feel great about but also by no means a small feat. Will try keep it going and reach the goal.

Had few urges yesterday but that could be due to the fact that I had drive through my ex?s neighborhood for some work.

Additionally, also noticing some shrinkage to the member, possibly the start of the flat line?

Everyone out on the form, good luck on your journeys.

LetItGoAlready

Congrats on 2 weeks, Jayd. You're making great progress here, and you should take pride in this achievement. Keep up the great work, my friend!

Jayd

Day 20 is here, still hanging on. Having some urges since yesterday, trying to keep them off. Dick is shrunk, I am guessing also in the flat line phase.

peter1717

Day 20!
Thats very good.  If you can do 20 then you can do another 20 and and and....

Its like this:  What helped me the past 20 days.
Do it for the next 20 days.