No more PMO

jcwright

I started this thing with a goal of 90 days without PMO. I went way beyond that, I did one year. Everything is possible if you believe. If I can do this, anyone can.

This is the plan that I followed:

- Admit that you have a problem. You will never succeed if you don't. This is the first step.
- Stay away from people, places, situations that leads to sexual temptation.
- Encourage as many people as possible on this forum. Remember we are not alone.
- Pray/meditate every single day, as often as possible. This thing is bigger than yourself, so you need power beyond yourself to resist.
- Keep busy every day.
- If your day/week/month went well, reward yourself. Do something nice for yourself. Go ahead and spoil yourself.
- Exercise 2-3 times a week. Laying on your couch is a sure way to get tempted. Get moving. It's good for your body and mind.
- Change of diet. Junk food will not help gain victory over this at all. Do your best to eat as healthy as possible.
- Get a yearly calendar with the 12 months on one page, like this one (https://www.calendar-12.com/printable_calendar/2020). You have to see your progress. Put it in a place where you can see it every day. This is a powerful tool. Circle the successful days and cross the bad days. Trust me it works.

Hope this helps somebody and keep going. It will change your life forever ( and for the better too )

J

J01

Great job on the year and beyond-congratulations.  The stuff in the plan makes a lot of sense-keep going!

LetItGoAlready

That's impressive, JC. Congrats, and thanks for providing the additional details about the plan you followed. It's helpful for the many who are struggling to know what worked for you!