what comes first, able to get erection by self , or aroused by hot girl?

havent P or M in 4 months, havent O in 1 month, it came from a wet dream and i had sex like 2 months ago , wasn't successful of course,................
....but anyway, most of the time my dick is soft and dead, when i have to piss it gets elongated but it is still soft, i get no blood flow ......although sometimes there will be moments when i get blood flow and ill touch my dick to see if i can get a boner, once in a while i can and sometimes its real strong boner....

but that is only once in a blue moon, when I'm eventually cured, will my penis go back to normal 100% of the time or will it only be able to get erected with girls ......NOT THAT IM GOING TO AGAIN....but would i be able to master bait and have normal penis when I'm by myself?

Tomte

For me, the arousal by actual touch from a girl came first. I have the occasional morning wood, but other than that, I'm not getting hard in everyday life, at all.

Diesel driver

Both should be possible for a healthy man.

What comes first? It's easy to answer. Getting aroused by girls. Why? Because rebooters do not touch themselves at all  ;)

Take it with a grain of salt. If you are under the shower and you wash your genitals without sexual thoughts and the penis erects a little bit that is already a good sign. But do not test your erections all the time. I don't know any succesful rebooter who tested frequently.