A Month in and Feeling Great

Stretchcomic

You guys... I've finally hit a month! Its been full of ups and downs but i'm so damn happy to say I've been able to make it this far, and I definitely got a long ways to go. So here we go:

ONE MONTH UPDATE

1.    My optimism and attitude are sooo much better, i don't get upset or offended over things that would usually ruin my day. I'm motivated, more driven and just overall in a happier mindstate (aside from the occasional urge).

2.    Mind fog is essentially gone. I can focus on things significantly better as well as having more definite and creative thoughts. My standup comedy writing has been easier and making video ideas is almost seamless now.

3.    Physically, I'm stonger than i was before. I have more energy that i use at the gym and am getting muscular growth at a much higher level than before. The PIED I've been dealing with for a little over a year now is still present, but is way less severe. Where there wouldn't even be movement with my gf before, i got to about 70% chub just kissing her goodbye when she was driving home.

This system works, you guys. I'm nowhere near done, and give all the more respect and pride to those who have recovered and beaten the addiction, and am looking forward to improving every day in order to look back with disbelief at how i used to live. Thank you to the Nation for the vital support, i couldn't be doing this without y'all. Stay strong and FIGHT ON

-SC

(This is also posted on my journal in the Teen section)