TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT

KJ

I have only been sustaining from PMO since June 1st. I immediately saw improvements in libido and all around strength of my erections. But, some advice I learned today with my girlfriend...try doing things with your lady or man that you wouldnt usually do or something you want to do but havent done yet! Usually when im alone with her well make out and I'll finger her and she'll eventually give me head and sometimes i would notice my erection being either 90% or like 80%..But today just a few hours ago we were hooking up on her bed and i decided to mix things up a little, and after fingering her for a few minutes I went down on her! This change to our usual sexual "act" really must have spiced things up for me and her because she loved it because I have never done it for her, and my brain must have loved it because I stood up afterwards with a full erection..so people, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! Dont just wait for something to change you have to make it happen! Im telling you it will help! Good luck guys you can do this! It's easier than you think!