Author Topic: New Member: My story so far and Journal  (Read 5609 times)

anewme

• View Profile
Re: New Member: My story so far and Journal
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2016, 10:11:41 AM »
Day 18

Recent days have been busy with almost no thoughrs of p at all. There are about 2 women at my work who i hardly ever see. My mind has not wandered far. This is the lingest time in my life i have went without thinking about women or sex. Im not sure how i feel about it. Its kind if like a big part of ny life has left me.

anewme

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2016, 10:58:46 AM »
Day 20

I almost had a relapse today. I dont know what caused it. I contacted one of the women i used to talk to on social media, i think my intention was cyber sex. Thankfully she knew why i had contacted her and wasnt interested. off that gave me a chance to think about what i was doing, come back to the forum, remember about the dopamine and put a stop to those thoughts. When the urge comes, it comes with such a surge that nothing else seems to matter. Everything else in my life became secondary to that impulse. This is difficult, but i think i got through this one.....just.

anewme

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2016, 04:49:18 AM »
Day 22

I had morning wood today. My mind has been wandering a lot recently, thinking more vividly after my near relapse a few days ago. So ive reached three weeks with no P and M. Very new territory for me.