Author Topic: Rock Bottom  (Read 13655 times)

Wolverine

Re: Rock Bottom
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2015, 01:59:03 PM »
Good job man! Keep it like that.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2015, 06:55:33 PM »
Time for a real test... Girls night out for Raven... She's only been gone for a little while and I'm already feeling.... Not tempted but scared of becoming tempted... Gonna focus on my crafts and try not to notice that she's not here.... Just like a night at work... Goddess give me strength...

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2015, 10:07:34 PM »
Survived the night and in pretty good form. Bring it on world let's see what you got!!!

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2015, 08:29:42 AM »
Feeling really alone right now... I don't wanna say anything because I feel like I'm too needy. I don't wanna slip but I'm scared of pushing Raven away by holding her too tight.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2015, 06:59:55 PM »
Just one down day. Back on top of the world now. Fuck you addiction. You can't stop me.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2015, 10:54:10 AM »
30 Fucking days!!!! Not slowing down!!!! Making some major life changed outside of this. I feel better than I have in years.

Bango Skank

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2015, 01:24:51 PM »
Well done LD. I got nearly as far, breaking a month is an achievement you should be proud of.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2015, 02:13:33 PM »
I can't think of anything I've done I years that I'm more proud of. Sorry for your slip bro but your still here and still fighting that's what counts. I just made my own 30 day chip to carry around lol.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2015, 08:26:50 AM »
Headed out of town to see my kids. It's hard to be away from home. I miss my Raven. Can't pass up the chance to see my boy though. Goddess give me strength

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2015, 11:54:00 PM »
Can't sleep.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2015, 07:32:16 AM »
Had another big wow moment last night. On the 10th my data plan on my phone renewed. 1gig of high speed... In the past this would be gone in 24 hours or less. Nearly 9 full days later I finally ran out of my gig. I didn't realize I was consuming so much. I know it seems like a silly little thing but for me its something more.

Wolverine

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2015, 12:11:55 AM »
Yes, it is one of those small bonuses, your life is improving, that's a good feeling:)

Best of luck bro.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2015, 03:54:06 AM »
You ain't kidding brother. I'm finding I have more ambition too. I've started writing again, I've picked up some hobbies, and am reconnecting with friends.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2015, 01:04:43 PM »
So Raven and I tried something new last night with some friends... I learned that things that may be fun in the moment are not always a good idea... I feel alone in the dark again. I thought I was smarter than this...

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2015, 11:49:34 AM »
I survived the storm. Lessons learned

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2015, 10:32:16 AM »
So as I close in in my 60 day mark I find my biggest obstacle is those moments when I have nothing to take up my attention. To avoid this I have decided to learn a new language. I found an app for Android that works like Rosette Stone but with out the insane cost lol. Spanish is my first goal. I don't plan to stop there. I have 8-10 other languages available to be and they are all free. Now instead of avoiding my phone I can use it to keep away from my drug AND better myself at the same time! Life is good, I mean really really good. I can't remember the last time I have been this happy. My Raven and I fall in love with each other every morning all over again, I'm spending more time with the kids, I'm thinking more clearly then I have in years. I am truely beginning to love myself. Stay strong and keep the faith everyone. If I can do this so can you!!!

Wolverine

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2015, 03:13:21 PM »
Man this is really inspiring, you are really tough. You have excellent mindset I wish to have the same approach and strength.

Best of luck

theonlyoption

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2015, 05:42:48 PM »
Really impressed and inspired by your work here. Let me tell you though: having made it through 120+ days, it's important to not let your guard down. Even if you've made it 5 months +, you can still relapse, so keep up your discipline.

Bango Skank

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2015, 02:35:22 PM »
Great to hear you are doing so well buddy. 60 days, 2 months is a pretty big milestone.

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2015, 09:56:44 PM »
Thanks to all of you. Without your support and the support of my wife and friend I would not be here. And a very big congrats to you too Bango almost up to 30 days again. Keep going brother

Philgood63

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2015, 05:00:27 AM »
Well done Lost Druid ! Your path is an inspiration, keep on posting good new to us !
Neither lover nor wanker !

Robbie21

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2015, 12:32:10 AM »
You are NEVER alone here my friend. Private message me any time for support, encouraging words or advice.  Robbie21

Lost Druid

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2015, 08:00:12 PM »
60 days!!!! Had a few almost slips. But still here and still strong. I've never been so proud of me.

mrclean

• Personal Text
    clear eyes. full heart. can't loose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2015, 10:59:23 PM »
Druid,

Congrats. Your are living example for me that this is doable :)

Wolverine

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2015, 11:31:05 PM »
LD you're the man!