Author Topic: 2 years no P and 90 days no O. still PIED  (Read 16876 times)

Bibbity

• View Profile
Re: 2 years no P and 90 days no O. still PIED
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2014, 12:12:05 PM »
I'm not sure why you are talking about your husband, from what you say, it doesn't  sound like he has any issues yet about sex(.

I thought it was obvious why I mentioned it but basically I wanted to give an example of someone WITH low T who CAN have successful erections.  The OP is not getting successful erections and it was alluded to that it could be low T.

The following responses were to questions directed at me  :)

Good luck OP!
In order to rise from its own ashes, a Phoenix first must burn.”
― Octavia E. Butler

bzarfas

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2014, 06:18:44 PM »
I'm not sure why you are talking about your husband, from what you say, it doesn't  sound like he has any issues yet about sex(.

I thought it was obvious why I mentioned it but basically I wanted to give an example of someone WITH low T who CAN have successful erections.  The OP is not getting successful erections and it was alluded to that it could be low T.

The following responses were to questions directed at me  :)

Good luck OP!

Yes, but I mentioned what is more important that level of testosterone(the Test/est-ratio) and I explained to you, how your hubbys lack of morning wood is a sign of low T and I explained why that can lead to be things(fibrous)
but you made a point concerning the OP, he keeps saying he is "healthy? yet we don't know any numbers to corroborate that corroborate assertion.
I'd think based on symptoms, your husband might need TRT, or maybe to just lose weight(what's his BMI)(he needs MW) and original needs some bloodwork done, seeing as 2 years of NO P havent done much for him.

Goldy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2014, 10:56:56 AM »
Hi buddy,it's sad to hear that you have not recovered.During your course of recovery when did you started  having sex and what was your number per week?