Progress story

JohnyDr

Although I have relapsed, I see this like success story for me, and to those who think digitally.

Yes, I have relapsed, but the need for whole night marathon M and watching P is out. Gradually I`m getting more and more motivated to start conversation with real girls all around me, and I don`t have the urge to MO every day. I notice that I have more time and I`m not giving up.

Everyone is different- some of us can just stop and not practice it anymore, but others have to do it gradually. Key thing is PROGRESS and persistence.

P is energy draining and time wasting. Social life gets better automatically without it. Libido goes down with it.
When I watch P now, although I`m less stressed, I notice life energy goes down, and libido, girls look like boys and motivation is down. It is NOT worth it P is like selling your soul to the devil- you get something right away, but it is heavily priced later.

Rebooting really works for me, so don`t despair if you relapse, from my experience- just pick yourself up and carry on.

It's fair to agree with your thoughts,buddy. Several days ago I had a misirable relapse after 50 days(!) of withdrawal. Afterwords, the depression level was so high,that I wanted to commit suicide. But I push it through and continue fight as good as I can. In fact, I' ve learned from relapse and trying not to concentrate on it any more.  Peace!