Author Topic: Day 77 - WHO EXPERIENCED THIS??  (Read 102 times)

momentumseeker

• View Profile
Day 77 - WHO EXPERIENCED THIS??
« on: October 12, 2019, 12:19:58 PM »
Today, this is my day 77 on no PMO Hardmode and I do this to heal my PIED. I never relapsed and the process is very smooth and easy for me.

Here's some facts before I continue:
1. I dont have urges anymore.
2. I still don't have random boners or morning woods after 77 days on nofap hardmode.
3. I want to do no PMO for the rest of my life.
4. I never had a sexual intercourse since I started no PMO.

Here's my story. Yesterday, I invited a girl at my place and it was a first date. My initial plan was only watch a movie, drink some wine and maybe let her sleep with me (sleep, no sex). Of course, after the movie we got into my bed to sleep and it turned sexual really fast and she did the moves. This girl is 100% my type, she's super exciting, her physique is perfect for me and her vibe when she talks excites me a lot. I felt very aroused all night long BUT, I didn't get even one erection since the beginning  of the night. In my bed, I ate her and gave her orgasm with my mouth and fingers, but I didn't penetrate because my dick wasn't hard at all. At this moment I understood that my PIED isn't healed at all yet because it was the same thing I experienced before.

This morning, I woke up beside her and I had a partial boner. When she felt this, she started to touch it with her hand with my boxers on and only this made me cum in like 4 seconds, but I didn't felt it... Like my dick wasn't even hard, a big load came out but I didn't feel any orgasm. This never happened to me before because usually I am not sensible at all and I can last an hour or more.

The only thing I can think now is that my healing isn't finished and I should continue my no PMO hardmode adventure and abstain from having sex for the moment.

Please answer this post, I'd like to hear from you guys!

Did you ever experienced this?
What do you think I should do next?
Am I supposed to see an improvement of my pied after 77 days? Because I dont.
Why do you think this happens?

Thank you so much!

Redfire03

• View Profile
Re: Day 77 - WHO EXPERIENCED THIS??
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 06:15:29 PM »
I haven't laid with a woman yet.  But for the longest time in the beginning of my reboot morning wood was nonexistent. Now almost 600 days in hardmode I have morning erections every morning and they are super hard.  Still no random erections tho... time does heal.

momentumseeker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 11:10:57 AM »
I haven't laid with a woman yet.  But for the longest time in the beginning of my reboot morning wood was nonexistent. Now almost 600 days in hardmode I have morning erections every morning and they are super hard.  Still no random erections tho... time does heal.

Thank you for your answer! Good to know I'm not alone.

Rebooter2019

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 11:37:23 AM »
Same here, except I was around 70 days, but I had nothing erection wise. Keep going my friend, you will see result with time.

momentumseeker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 08:47:38 PM »
Same here, except I was around 70 days, but I had nothing erection wise. Keep going my friend, you will see result with time.

Cool. I'll let the time do its job.

squid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 10:01:18 PM »
I tried to have sex with a friends with benefits around day 60 and couldn't get hard, you're not alone, it's a very shocking experience

momentumseeker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 10:39:25 AM »
I tried to have sex with a friends with benefits around day 60 and couldn't get hard, you're not alone, it's a very shocking experience

Thank you for your answer.

Redfire03

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 05:52:47 PM »
I hate this for us all. We all really dont know the outcome... but I can say I know what got me here and I will never go back even if something doesn't change. I am done for life, I do miss the golden days when air breeze would get me going. Just keep trucking guys
 Because I am seeing changes. But no telling how long I need to rest till we are healed or healed at all. But I will see it thru to the end.

Edit_undo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 07:30:21 PM »
This morning, I woke up beside her and I had a partial boner. When she felt this, she started to touch it with her hand with my boxers on and only this made me cum in like 4 seconds, but I didn't felt it... Like my dick wasn't even hard, a big load came out but I didn't feel any orgasm.

I have had this a bunch of times since I started rebooting. I don’t have any answers unfortunately.

The only thing I can think now is that my healing isn't finished and I should continue my no PMO hardmode adventure and abstain from having sex for the moment.

I agree- based on the brain science on YBOP I’d say our brains still need a rest from stimulation. As frustrating as it might be I’d say carry on with hard mode. It’s optimistic to see results at 77 days but remember Gabe Deem was much longer. Around 9 months?! But it’s the best example and hope that any of us have to be healed.

My experience this far has been highs and lows in mood and libido but not really back to any where near normal. I’m not doing exclusive hard mode (long term relationship) so I expect to take longer to heal.

Sounds like you are on the right track- Carry on!

momentumseeker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 08:50:17 PM »
This morning, I woke up beside her and I had a partial boner. When she felt this, she started to touch it with her hand with my boxers on and only this made me cum in like 4 seconds, but I didn't felt it... Like my dick wasn't even hard, a big load came out but I didn't feel any orgasm.

I have had this a bunch of times since I started rebooting. I don’t have any answers unfortunately.

I agree- based on the brain science on YBOP I’d say our brains still need a rest from stimulation. As frustrating as it might be I’d say carry on with hard mode. It’s optimistic to see results at 77 days but remember Gabe Deem was much longer. Around 9 months?! But it’s the best example and hope that any of us have to be healed.

My experience this far has been highs and lows in mood and libido but not really back to any where near normal. I’m not doing exclusive hard mode (long term relationship) so I expect to take longer to heal.

Sounds like you are on the right track- Carry on!

Yes I remember Gabe's story. So excited to continue this reboot and see changes! :D