Reboot Nation Forum > Success Stories

700 days of hardmode.

<< < (7/7)

Mentor:

--- Quote from: Pete McVries on November 13, 2019, 08:46:13 AM ---Continue to have sex, it'll get a lot better. Your system needs to calibrate  ;)

--- End quote ---

I can most definitely say it is because your body haven't had any female touch that much(or if any) and your brain is just trying to adapt itself to this newfound form of activity. Every guy goes through it at some point in their lives, especially the ones that are just starting to have sex. This is not a PMO issue, I promise you. In no time at all, you will be ejaculating inside them, over them, behind them and etc. :D. Keep going strong my dude

Mentor:

--- Quote from: Redfire03 on March 09, 2020, 01:13:35 PM ---Social media was a big help. Because it in its own can cause dopamine hits. I would log off and remove the apps, also I would spend less time watching tv. Specific stuff, nothing that would cause a trigger. Take on reading... most importantly.. get in the gym. The gym was probably the biggest contributor to my success. I also know that I want to be Normal... I remember masterbating and being disgusted with myself.  I know I dont want that feeling anymore.

--- End quote ---

Can you please read my post? You have to go strong, man. Finding a girlfriend and some hobbies are also really helpful, it just makes you think about her, and wanting her till the next date, which makes you lose yourself in the moment and give it to her. Just please, don't relapse. Rewiring takes time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version