Author Topic: Hopefully the end is in sight....and the beginning too  (Read 1003 times)

mattdes

• View Profile
Re: Hopefully the end is in sight....and the beginning too
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2019, 01:11:19 AM »
That was a very difficult evening/night. I was fighting urges for hours. Just crazy. So here i am ready to fall asleep and posting here. I am really glad i didn't give in. Tomorrow will be a busier day and hopefully that will mean no urges.

The Unhappy Fapper

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2019, 01:55:44 AM »
Keep strong man Matt. The first few days i always found to be among the hardest especially given the compulsive habit that fapping had become. And night time urges are a nightmare given how strong they are and how they mess with your head. The subconscious really is a screwy place during a reboot.

mattdes

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2019, 05:25:48 PM »
Keep strong man Matt. The first few days i always found to be among the hardest especially given the compulsive habit that fapping had become. And night time urges are a nightmare given how strong they are and how they mess with your head. The subconscious really is a screwy place during a reboot.

Thanks man and even harder when you know alcohol is also a trigger but is also something you use to relax. So i have to somehow replace those 2 habits with good ones. Thankfully I have ...gym and meditation. So thats going to get me past 2 weeks

mattdes

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2019, 11:43:14 PM »
Day Two
Kept busy today and resisted urges. Working most of the day and then to the gym kept me on the right path.
I'm hoping tomorrow i am feeling as good as i did last time on day 3.

mattdes

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2019, 12:30:31 AM »
Day Three

Kept busy with work and the gym. Less urges today which really helped. Roll on day four!!

mattdes

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2019, 03:59:51 PM »
So made it to day 5 and bang pmo. Again after a night drinking an. What didnt help was the amount of hot females around. Alcohol hangover and thinking of stupid shit. Well now isn't that just perfect. Im feeling like crap but i just wont binge

Lero

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2019, 06:32:05 AM »
Yes, man, drinking seems to sabotage many P addicts from what I've realized so far (including my very own experience with this). I can't fucking drink. I've lost a 40 days streak and again a 6 days streak because of alcohol.

mattdes

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2019, 11:30:14 PM »
So here I am again. I completely shut off from this. I got really depressed and gave up. Here I am 4 days on the counter. I'm going to beat this. The good news is I have continued with my exercise and I'm seeing results. I was drinking a lot and kind of in a rut. Here I am now all positive and on a streak. Definitely going to beat this crap. I've managed to gather my thoughts and I know what I need to do. It's not an option anymore. I'd like to hear from some of the people I used to talk to. I hope you are all doing better than I was.