Author Topic: 6 years clean: rebooting as the best remedy  (Read 5335 times)

Beyondthequicksand

• View Profile
Re: 6 years clean: rebooting as the best remedy
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2018, 12:42:13 PM »
I have shared this thread with so many people, I really believe the time you take out to do these translations is worth it if someone tells you you're being a hero to thousands of us out here!

HMHU

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2018, 04:29:16 PM »
I have shared this thread with so many people, I really believe the time you take out to do these translations is worth it if someone tells you you're being a hero to thousands of us out here!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, I had no idea, what I noticed is that people are generally more reserved here compared to another site where I do the same postings. Your feedback is important and helps to encourage me along the way, thanks again brother.

HMHU

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2018, 04:35:54 PM »
Thanks for your patience guys, I know this season is overdue, it's been a wonderfully busy week for me. As mentioned previously, there are over 100 seasons in total and so I expect this translation project to continue for at least another year. In the meanwhile, please enjoy season 24:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 24 [Soaring Eagle experience: aggravated hair loss following rebooting, complementary info on emancipation, the issue of lower brain power] part 1/2

Foreword:

Some brothers may wonder, how come that Soaring Eagle has experienced every symptom? It does not seem possible, out of this question doubt is born. Those who often look into my experience posts will know that I have not said that I have had experienced every symptom out there. For instance, I have mentioned in my posts that I had drooping testis, but not shrunken testis, I have not suffered from puffiness either. When writing my articles I carry a truth-seeking attitude, things are either experienced or not experienced, I would not make it up. Although I have not experienced some symptoms, I have thoroughly researched and enquired into them. For example, the doctor doesn’t need to have experienced every ailment, the importance is to have deep knowledge and understanding in the ailments, that is the key.

Nobody how weak a person is, it is not possible for the person to have experienced every symptom. Even though two people are both suffering from kidney yang deficiency, the focus of the symptoms is still different. I have had a history of masturbation for over a decade, it could be said I have experienced the vast majority of the symptoms. In addition, I have researched into the habit of masturbation for a couple years and have encountered basically every type of symptom, in addition to having assembled a vast archive of cases, chatted with over a thousand brothers and gained a deep understanding in this area. The study of TCM theories did not stop either, all of the mentioned provided me with the foundations of the articles that I wrote.

Because that I have made a huge number of posts, it is impossible to answer many questions immediately, I hope that everybody can understand this.

A capable group of brothers are on the rise in the rebooting forums, this group of brothers are constantly studying and have increased their understanding a lot, therefore, everybody may also refer to them for any questions. There is a need for talents everywhere, the same goes for the rebooting forums, there is a need for talented Q&A people, talented promoters, administrators, each person has his duties to improve the forums and help more people. As to the issue of being scolded at while trying to promote, this has happened on different occasions; previously I did some promotional work although it was not internet-based but based on the QQ-group, where I promoted rebooting and health cultivation among the dozen of anxiety patient groups.

When doing promotional work, first, it is important to let things go their own course when helping people, do not force things. Second, pay attention to the promotional strategy, choose the optimal entry point; third, one must be control of the emotions, because in this line of work it is very easy to run into stubborn people, just like when the scholar meets the soldier, there is no reasoning, when meeting this kind of people, making a concise point is enough, there is no need for elaborate explanations, once the message is heard, the seed has been sown. He might not understand it today but perhaps he will suddenly understand one day and come to regret his old stubborn ways, not having paid heed to your bitter truth. Helping people, in reality, is helping the previous you, the old you is perhaps reminiscent of the present them; not recognizing the truth until it is placed right in front of them, stubbornly going their own ways, controlled by the indulgence mentality, harboring misconceptions towards rebooting along with the attitude of rejection and conflict. Now that you have understood after having clearly seen the truth and wanting to help others, this is a very thought. But one must pay attention to the promotional strategy and method, in this regard the forum owner Balinhou has extensive experience, everyone may seek him out, join a promotional team and learn from the successful promotional models.

Doing promotional work towards rebooting is extremely meaningful, sometimes, a single sentence from you may change the entire life of a person, due to that single sentence, he becomes enlightened. In the future, I’m sure to return to do more promotion for rebooting, but as of now, my main mission is to write more experience articles.

Heading into the main topic below.

In this season we will take a closer look at aggravated hair loss following rebooting, complementary info on emancipation and the issue of lower brain power. Details can be found below:

Lately, many brothers have reported aggravated hair loss following rebooting. When this happens one easily thinks about throwing in the towel, not wanting to reboot anymore; thinking that hair loss did not occur before rebooting but became serious following rebooting, what’s going on? I have mentioned this in the previous articles, about relapsing due to doubt, if there are unsolved problems, relapses become easy. When hair loss becomes aggravated during rebooting it easily causes one to experience panic, anxiety and the loss of hope, these negative emotions in turn easily induces emotional-based relapse. When one wants to vent negative emotions via masturbation, the result is to sink back into the vicious cycle.

Actually, I’m well aware of the thinking process of those brothers who contemplates giving up rebooting due to aggravated hair loss, they are thinking that if they start to masturbate again, the hair loss might cease. This kind of thinking is a bit absurd but it does occur.

Normally, some symptoms will easy appear after one has started to reboot. Many people have not experienced any symptoms before rebooting but as soon as they start to reboot, symptoms appear. When seeing the emergence of symptoms, many rookies start to panic and thinks that abstaining is harmful, they then immediately sink back into the trap of masturbation. The emergence of symptoms following rebooting is actually a withdrawal reaction, it is very commonly seen. Persist in rebooting and cultivating the health and the bodily symptoms will slowly improve and even disappear. The increased severity of hair loss following rebooting can also be seen as a withdrawal symptom, of course, some people say it is a reaction to shedding illnesses, there is also some basis in this; due to the build-up of vital qi after rebooting, latent illnesses will naturally make themselves known.

In addition, I discovered that a great number of brothers report aggravated hair loss during the summer season, why during the summer? Before the arrival of the sizzling summer, every day I would lose within 5 strands of hair, but now I would lose several dozens daily, some days over 30 strands of hair. In fact, this is seasonal hair loss at work, for a normal person, hair loss would also increase during the summer. I have mentioned in the previous article, there are many factors leading to hair loss, one must get to know each one of them or else it is easy to get into a state of panic. The thought of throwing in the towel is made easier under the state of panic. During the summer there is more sweating, the scalp will easily itch, when the scalp itches, hair loss will increase. Recently when washing the hair I would apply hair shampoo twice, the scalp would still itch, and so I applied a few drops of herbal distillate in clean water and the scalp would barely itch after that when the scald no longer itches, the amount of hair loss decreases.

Hair loss during the summer is due to the following reasons:

1. The loss of hair during the summer is due to exposure of the head towards the strong solar rays which breaks the keratin within the hair, causing the falling off of the hair.
2. During the summer the scalp sweats easily, produces oil, plus it’s dustier, hair would easily become affected.
3. Due to walking in and out of AC exposure, this causes poor blood circulation, the hair would fall off more easily.
4. The summer heat induces secretion imbalances in the body, inducing hair loss.
5. Too much cold beverages. Suppose that one consumes more ice sticks, ice cream, and cold beverages, the hair would fall off more easily.
6. A decrease in the nutritional input. Protein is an essential nutrient for the hair. But due to the heat of the summer, people like to eat a lighter diet, meat intake will be relatively less. Suppose that the protein intake is inadequate, hair will fall off easier.
7. Inflammatory stimulation. During the summer there is a higher chance for folliculitis, favus of the scalp, pimple or carbuncle. These causes instability in the hair follicles and induces hair loss more easily.
8. It is scorching during the summer, there is a large amount of water evaporation. If the water is not quickly replenished it will lead to a decrease in the sebaceous glands secretions. And from there induces the drying up and falling off of hair. When the hair loses its moist it becomes brittle, after some time it will become crisp and breaks easily and prone to falling off.
9. Affected by the summer weather; many people suffer from poorer sleep quality, become more irritable, those are also important reasons for losing hair.

Summer is a very special season, the common saying goes: although no illnesses, one is 30% weakened during the summer. Because there is a high amount of sweating during the summer, and so according to TCM: He who sweats, also losses essence. When one sweats too much the person is weakened. Lately a brother reported the good progress he was making after a few months of rebooting, but lately, some symptoms have re-emerged with even the occurrence of frequent nightly emissions. This is, in fact, an expression of the repeating period, many brothers confuse withdrawal symptoms with the period for repeated symptoms, I will again emphasize it here. Withdrawal symptoms normally occur within the first month of rebooting, repeating period may occur at any time during the reboot. Because some people have not properly cultivated the health, following a half year of rebooting they again experience a repeat of the symptoms, some people may encounter repeated symptoms after a year due to staying up, fatigue or frequent nocturnal emissions. The reason to why repeated symptoms tend to occur during the summer is because one sweats profusely during the summer, even without illnesses one becomes partially weakened, add to the AC exposure, cold beverages or staying up, long sitting and long staring, under these circumstances, repeated symptoms will easily occur. If you go about your day engaging exercises that have a damaging effect on the yang qi, it would be a surprise if you didn’t catch any symptoms. Therefore, I very much emphasize health cultivation. The mistake many people make is that they only reboot but do not cultivate the health, they do not know how to do it and have a very low level of health cultivation awareness; going to the AC room right after a shower because it feels good but it also sows the seed for future illnesses, some people love to take cold beverages and they do so daily, this has a very negative impact on the recovery of the body, once you are aware of these things, you will not repeat the mistakes, because you know that by engaging in those activities you will severely damage your yang qi, when the yang qi has been damaged, repeated symptoms will show up. (Translator’s note: Just to clarify, repeated symptoms are a repeat of previous symptoms that we’ve had during the time when we were still masturbating)

Some brothers would ask if it’s OK to use AC during the summer. My recommendation is that one can use the AC but refrain from AC exposure right away taking a shower or to set a temperature that is too low, otherwise the cold air will enter the body through the pores. I remember a couple days ago when I went into an air-conditioned room to fetch something, the temperature was set to very low and I was sweating slightly at the time and so the pores were all open, suddenly I was exposed to the cold air and later that day I suffered from diarrhea. AC is a great invention but it is a double-edged sword and does not benefit health cultivation. Everybody should be careful when being exposed to AC in order to avoid sowing the seed for future illnesses.

For those brothers who are suffering from aggravated hair loss during the rebooting period, make sure to persist in your efforts, do not panic, remember this sentence: It is not wrong to reboot. When you panic it is only that you have not figured out what is going on at the time, it is not that rebooting is hurting your hair.

Let’s talk about the emancipation issue below.

In the previous season, we talked about the issue of puffiness, we did not go through the emancipation issue thoroughly enough, in this season we will examine it closer.

For the emancipated brothers, if you want to become strong, I would advise doing some moderate strength exercises, doing strength exercises will increase your appetite. If you have no problems with digestion then you will quickly become stronger. It would be preferable if you had somebody to coach you, in this way your training will be more systematic and professional as opposed to blindly training by yourself. If you have your eyes set on only push ups and sit ups then it will be difficult to become strong quickly. Being professional is also important in strength exercises, if you train in a professional manner then you will become strong very rapidly and advance very quickly. Therefore, it would be best if somebody in your surrounding is able to show you the way.

When I graduated from college I was 186 cm tall and weighed 62 kg. After I have started to work out my weight once surged to 100kg. The impression I gave to people was being both fat and strong. After that I started to shed fat and did lots of high repetition exercises, the contours of the body then appeared. Nowadays I maintain a weight of about 80 kg without focusing especially much on protein heavy food, now I keep a normal and light diet.

There is a saying in the bodybuilding sphere: fear eating, not training. As long as we have gotten the hang of training then there won’t be any big issues, the importance is in the diet. In order to become strong, energy intake must be adequate. In the beginning, we gain both fat and muscles, once we start to shed fat after having reached a certain weight then the shapes will start to appear.

Everyone may take a look at the workout terminology:

Chest: sitting bench press, 3 sets
Back: rope from neck pulldown, 3 sets
Shoulders: sit on the combination machine and do pulling and lifting, 3 sets
Triceps: rope pulldown from standing position, 3 sets
Biceps: biceps curl lift on a combination machine, 3 sets
Thighs: leg lifts, 3 sets
Biceps femoris: prone leg curl lift, 3 sets
Calves: heel lift while sitting on the combination machine, 3 sets
Abs: Sit-ups, 2 sets
Heel lift with dumbbells, 2 sets

For the person who has never worked out before this terminology may seem foreign, this is why I have mentioned it is better to have somebody show you the way. The person may demonstrate the important aspects of the movements and let you in on lots of professional knowledge. In this way you will quickly learn the ropes, after that, you will progress very quickly, every month there will be changes, your strength will increase by a lot. Of course, don’t expect prostatitis to heal just because you have become stronger. Reality has proven that no matter how strong the body is one can still suffer from prostatitis. The key is to reboot and cultivate the health, a person who has become stronger may alleviate the symptoms of prostatitis, but to completely heal requires rebooting and health cultivation. According to my understanding, many bodybuilding champions have illnesses, some have had a stroke, some are suffering from heart conditions. Therefore, strength does not signify health, one must still rely on the words: reboot and cultivate the health. Without knowledge in rebooting and health cultivation, becoming strong is instead a big thing, this is comparable to martial artists stressing virtue, without virtue one is prone to get into trouble.

Some brothers are emancipated but are free from digestive troubles, as long as these brothers get the hang of how to work out they will rapidly become stronger. Some emancipated brothers have big issues with digestion, where there is chronic diarrhea or poor absorption function. For these cases I would advise to first bring the stomach back to normal and then do strength training, gaining weight will then be more reliable. Otherwise, if you have a poor stomach, firstly, the appetite is poor. Secondly, the absorption is not functioning properly, to gain muscle and weight will then be relatively more difficult.

For those emancipated brothers who want to become strong, I would advise the below summary:

1. If there are no problems with digestion and absorption, I recommend studying more professional bodybuilding knowledge. The best would be to find somebody to get you started on exercising, combine it with increased eating and the body will become strong rapidly.
2. For brothers that are suffering from digestive or absorption problems, it is advised to adjust digestion and absorption to normal and start to work out from there, body weight will then steadily increase.

Lastly, let’s talk about the issue of increasing brain power.

The phenomenon of decreasing brain power following masturbation is extremely widespread, TCM: to the above, kidneys are connected to the brain. Masturbation injures the kidneys and so must also injure the brain power, the main expression is that memory, concentration, thinking ability and comprehension all take a downturn in varying degrees, giving the impression that the person has become stupid, slow to react, lacking in patience, restless and easily angered. When brain power goes down, doing anything becomes an issue, this is especially true for students; students need to take exams which places a high requirement on the brain power. The reduction of brain power from masturbation is undoubtedly a disaster for students.

HMHU

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2018, 04:36:42 PM »
part 2/2

Normally, to recover the brain power would require at least half a year of rebooting and health cultivation. The recovery of brain power is a gradual process, the below aspects would need to be met:

1. Strictly control the frequency of nocturnal emissions, nightly emissions greatly injures the body and the brain power.
2. Determine to put a stop to sexual fantization, fantization depletes the essence invisibly.
3. Learn to cultivation the health, one needs to put a stop to the various ways of damaging the kidney qi.
4. Actively exercise, emphasize aerobic exercises.
5. One may try silent meditation or standing horse-stance cultivation methods, including kidney strengthening exercises.
6. Nutrients need to be maintained, moderately intake brain nourishing food.

When the above 6 points have been accomplished, the brain power will enjoy a substantial recovery after half a year. When the brain power is increased, the person will become like brand new, previously incomprehensible topics will be suddenly understood when you look at them again, like having an aha moment. Actually, it is the lower brain power which was causing the incomprehension, now that the brain power has been recovered, the topic is understood within a glance. Determination, concentration, memory, and comprehension all will increase.

[Avatamsaka Sutra] scroll six: “Absorb the mind to relinquish, from relinquishment arises calmness, from calmness, arises wisdom. These are known as the three learnings” Rebooting has the ability to raise the level of wisdom, Buddhist philosophies are actually connected with TCM, the saying goes that all great paths lead to the same source. Once the brain power has been recovered, a change in destiny can be achieved, when the brain power is adequate, everything you do will be inadequate; you feel as if you are unable to get into the zone. When your brain power is good, the things that you previously did poorly in all becomes easier, your destiny will then change accordingly. Take an important exam, for instance, when the brain power is good you get one result, when the brain power is poor you get another result, such an exam may change a person’s entire future. The same goes for job interviews when the brain power is good one is unhindered in speech and is confident, when the brain power is lacking you may not even understand the question that was directed at you, spewing out an incoherent answer in return. Brain power is truly too important for a person, one must cut out masturbation.

Afterword:

Recently I read a post made by the well known “Uncle Tom” and was surprised at his speed of advancement in realization, he was able to understand almost all of my posts and besides that was hunting extensively for other rebooting articles, the improvement of his realization also serves as encouragement for other brothers. There are already big changes in Tom’s thought process, I have mentioned this, the first step to rebooting is to reform the thoughts, you must give your awareness a tangible boost through studying. When the understanding has taken on a new level, rebooting thereon will reach success easier, to otherwise rely on brute force rebooting will only ensure failure.

The reason to why I’m writing down my experiences is to allow more brothers to really understand it, once understood, your awareness will increase, when confronting various rebooting issues you will then have a reliable answer, just like having to take a stabilizing pill, the mind will no longer easily sway, thoughts of doubts no longer show up. Of course, there are lots of articles on rebooting and health cultivation, everybody should search for them far and wide, study broadly and without limit, constantly improving. My awareness and understanding come from thorough personal experience and ceaseless studies to this day I still take some time each day to study. I read Dharmas daily, read health cultivation articles frequently and study rebooting cases every day, constantly discovering, thinking and understanding.

In sharing the contents of my own insights, I hope that everybody's’ awareness may constantly increase. Even if you only advance a little every day, a year later your overall progress would be staggering. The only worry is if you do not want to study or is fed up with studying, in that case, you will have a hard time making a thorough reboot. To reboot, the thoughts must be transformed, no matter which internet site you visit or which rebooting article you read, in every case you are importing rebooting thoughts and awareness, it is transforming your thoughts awareness. When you have recognized the importance in studying, you will go look for good rebooting articles on your own in order to constantly study, rehearsing old material while learning new material, once you have gotten into that study mentality, awareness will increase by leaps and bounds. The more thorough that your thoughts rewire, the easier it is to successfully reboot.

However, I need to stress a final point; when you have successfully rewired your thoughts and increased your awareness, it’s still important to maintain daily vigilance. The alertful awareness is very important, just like walking on a steel wire, not letting go of the vigilance.

In addition, after your thoughts have been rewired, you will notice that you will be out of tune with the people around you because you have fully understood the truth of masturbation, you have seen masturbation for what it really is. While most people are still apathetically indulging themselves, fiercely rubbing themselves towards the road of self-destruction, completely oblivious to the approaching symptoms. The society today has been polluted by the ideologies of pornography and sexual debauchery, in addition to the harmlessness theories, therefore, the vast majority of the people are bound to not see the truth clearly, this precisely confirms the saying: the truth is controlled by a few people. We are bound to be the minority who knows the truth, what we need to do is to find the proper timing and the method to help our brothers, to help our former selves and in the process help ourselves.

Love thyself

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2018, 08:23:18 PM »
Thanks for the translation ! I have been repeatedly reading it everyday and it helps a lot in my fight against PMO, you have my utmost gratitude !

HMHU

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2018, 04:01:10 PM »
Hey guys. Season 25 is the longest season to date with a full 10 A4 pages, accordingly, it also required the longest time to translate. Due to the growing length of the articles, the rate of new article postings might be less frequent going forward. The pace of translation has been steady since the start of this project, I'm currently averaging an A4 page per day. Thank you everybody for your patience. In the meanwhile, the link to the latest PDF compilation may be found at http://www.filedropper.com/rebootingasthebestremedyseasons1-25_1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 25 [Soaring Eagle experience: impotence, the mystery of time to relapse and different forms of essence damage from masturbation] part 1/2

Foreword:

Many brothers have now formed the awareness for studying on the rebooting forums, they are no longer relying on brute force rebooting and have started to tread onto the correct path, their rebooting efforts have become increasingly professional, this is a very good phenomenon. Once the daily habit of studying rebooting articles has been established, where one is able to both read and understand, the rebooting awareness and understanding will take on a huge upward leap. This principle is actually comparable to internet gaming. If you play every day your level will quickly rise, if you do not train your level you will not advance and remain a rookie. In the aspect of internet games, one is abused by the opponent, in the aspect of rebooting, one is abused by the temptation demon. Because the level of the temptation demon is higher than your level, your level is too low, every encounter results in defeat. Therefore, one must increase the level of awareness through constant studying, with awareness and understanding in place, the temptation demon will have a hard time budging you.

I hope more brothers will share their experiences in the rebooting forums. Rookies need the guidance from the forerunners, the most apparent trait with rookies is a large number of misconceptions that they carry, not allowing them to understand problems clearly. Experience posts will allow them to improve their awareness and lead them to the correct path of rebooting, solidify their confidence and determination, avoid detours and hence improve the rate of successful reboot.

After having researched into the topic of masturbation I have come to realize that there is only one model for successful rebooting: increase the level of awareness through constant studies. When there is enough awareness, rebooting becomes natural, once the awareness is very high, all that’s needed is to maintain vigilance and the reboot will be thorough. Cultivating awareness is like climbing a mountain, many people would stop climbing halfway and go back down. Although lots of people are slow in their pace of climb, they persist in climbing and continue to study rebooting articles, constantly increasing their awareness, although the pace is slow they are steadily improving. In this way these people are still able to reach the peak of awareness, when that time arrives and if they also strengthen their level of alertness, complete reboot can be achieved.

My current level awareness was accumulated step by step, in the past I went about studying rebooting articles in the following way: every day I would extract good rebooting quotes, this also includes health cultivation contents because these two topics are interrelated. I had extracted over 6 books worth of contents within a year of time. The demand that I placed upon myself was to improve a little every day, after a month there would be a big improvement. Ever since I started to extract rebooting articles, my awareness soared upwards, many incompressible issues suddenly became clear, my head became successfully clearer. Afterward, I looked into a large amount of TCM cases, the awareness again advanced forward. Nowadays I would find time every day to read on Buddhist Dharma and TCM, trying to increase my scope of thinking, without limits in studying there is no limit in improvement.

Many brothers claim that they cannot get into reading, as soon as they see a long article they grow tired, after reading a line of text they become fed up. There are many brothers like this, this is because the brain power decreases when the kidney essence is deficient, memory, concentration and even comprehension all drops lower. What’s worse is that the mood following debauchery becomes impatient and easily angered, “troubled appearance” emerges, one lacks patience and determination when trying to do things and to study. I have previously experienced this state of mind, whenever I looked at a screen full of text I would become annoyed and wanted to look away. After a period of rebooting, the brain power has recovered somewhat and my mind was able to quiet down again, slowly I was able to absorb the reading. After I was absorbed the more I read the more I wanted to read, I extracted what I thought to be the best quotes. Unbeknownst to me, my awareness took off. By often looking at previously read articles and extracted quotes, this will have a reinforcing and refreshing effect and allow the awareness to increase once again. When awareness has been raised to a certain level, you will notice that you now have resistance against pornographic content, you are able to vanquish the temptation demon, this, in reality, is the result of an increase in awareness.

As to the number of daily studies, I have arranged it in the following way: all according to my state, if my mental state is good during a day and the interest is high, I would read more, sometimes a dozen of pages, sometimes an entire chapter. When my interest level is very high I could read a big portion of a book. But sometimes my state is not that good and my interest is lacking, the amount of studying that I have planned for these times is at least a page every day. It would only require a couple minutes to read through a page, no matter how impatient, one is able to endure reading through a page. In this manner I’m able to ensure that my daily studies do not halt, my awareness would then constantly increase, finally welcoming the great uplifting in awareness. I would advise every brother to at least read a page of rebooting article every day, it does not have to be a new article, reinforcing old articles is also very good. Do not stray away from rebooting articles, you may also repeatedly read the contents that you have extracted, in doing this your awareness will improve very quickly.

Some brothers would say that they like to look at pictures and not at long pages of text, they cannot absorb it and find it to be annoying! My recommendation is to wait until you have been rebooting for a while, once the brain power has recovered somewhat, allow yourself to look at texts. Because the images that I have produced only serve as supplementary material, the most important content is still the text. One need to professionally and systematically increase the level of awareness, it is necessary to look through a large number of articles. Pictures are only an assistance, articles are the main material, images are secondary, this point must be understood.

Back to the old saying: the extraordinary power of rebooting comes from studying! Without studying there will be no knowing, without studying the awareness will not increase. With the successive increase of awareness, it will finally allow you to conquer masturbation and vanquish the temptation demon.

We will enter into the main topic below.

In this season we will discuss in detail regarding the issue of impotence, the mystery of time to relapse and difference forms of essence damage from masturbation, details can be found below:

In season 6 I have talked about the issue of impotence and premature ejaculation. Now that we are in season 25, we can look into the topic more comprehensively and in more detail.

Among all the questions I have answered, quite a few of them belongs to the category of premature ejaculation, soft erections, and impotence. When the essence has been damaged to a certain degree, obstacles in the sexual function will arise. The symptom that I have experienced the earliest is premature ejaculation, this showed up roughly after 2 years of frequent masturbation, later I had soft erections, this symptom went on for more over a decade. Because I loved sports at the time, had rhythmic resting and eating schedules, didn’t have any internet addictions nor did I smoke, so during the years I was still able to achieve an erection but the firmness was inadequate. Afterward when I started to stay up during the night and sat for long periods at a time I encountered impotence. My impotence at the time was quite serious, I needed to expend a huge amount of effort, in addition, to apply strong stimulation in order to barely achieve an erection, moreover the firmness was lacking and I would quickly go soft, the lack in stamina was apparent.

When premature ejaculation appears, the man becomes panicky, because the sexual function is very important for men. The degree of panic is comparable to the panic experienced during hair loss. When the sexual function is lacking the man feels shame in front of the ladies and lack confidence. In addition, he worries about the wife cheating on him, therefore, men who suffer from premature ejaculation bear huge psychological pressure, the mood of anxiety is heavy.

The worst part is that many people don’t have TCM health cultivation knowledge. When premature ejaculation appears, their first reaction is to take supplements in order to strengthen the yang and become strong once again, not allowing themselves to go soft at all cost. Under this pattern of thinking, they would go look for all kinds of supplements. Some supplements show a good effect in the beginning, but the body can also grow tired of supplements. When taking them often the beneficial effect is not apparent. When the body has grown weary one then has to switch to another supplement, the end result is to have gone over many big brand kidney supplementing and yang strengthening medicine, the body still remaining in a weak state, in addition there is a high chance of other bodily symptoms showing up in beside impotence, the suffering is beyond words. In reality, because these people lack TCM health cultivation know-how, they have misread the bodily signals from the very beginning, the ancient saying goes: the younger generation should not be ignorant of medicine. If you are ignorant of medical knowledge, you will stumble into misconceptions in many areas and choices, ultimately hurting yourself. When a man encounters impotence, this bodily signal is the body crying for help, telling you to not indulge any further. The principle is similar to when skin pores close when being exposed to cold temperature. Many people are unaware of this principle, once impotent, they instead take supplements and indulge themselves, lacking in rebooting and health cultivation awareness altogether. They do not understand that the best supplement is actually: no leak as the supplement. Because of this, they have chosen the wrong path, relying on supplements to further indulge, the result can be imagined. In the future there will be a chance of going complete impotent, even catching diabetes or a stroke.

Because that kidney qi is inadequate, the body chooses impotence for the purpose of self-preservation. If you misread the signal and instead rely on supplements to indulge, the evil fruit will certainly be incurred, this is the price of ignorance.

When a brother encounters premature ejaculation, soft erections, impotence, he needs to learn to reboot and cultivate the health. If the symptoms are serious it is advised to see a traditional Chinese doctor for treatment, taking herbal medicine will benefit the bodily recovery. But one must emphasize the cultivation of the mind, or else the intake of herbal medicine will likely help to fuel the desires, resulting in taking herbal medicine and indulging happening side by side. The act of supplementing from the above while leaking from the below is detrimental to the recovery process. If you cannot manage to reboot thoroughly but instead leak and supplement simultaneously, I can be certain that the treatment effect will not be optimal, not long afterward you will again find yourself with premature ejaculation. We then have a predicament in our hands, as a matter of fact, there is a misunderstanding in the consciousness, if this misunderstanding does not get corrected, the result will be that premature ejaculation will remain after spending loads of money and taking a lot of medicine. Therefore, to be able to cure a person’s premature ejaculation, one must first enlighten him, speak reason to him and let him understand the principles, enlightenment will actually cure him, without enlightenment he will be finished in this life. Quite a few brothers have already depleted themselves prior to getting married, they have encountered premature ejaculation, their families are pushing them into getting married, this makes him fear marriage, knowing the outcome, why did he do as he did?

Everybody should not lose hope, however, premature ejaculation, soft erection, and impotence can all be recovered from. I have completely recovered due to the fact that my understanding was in the correct place, there was no misunderstanding in my consciousness, I put effort into health cultivation. Most importantly, I don’t do testing, because testing will lead one back into the trap of masturbation. Everybody would certainly ask, how does one know that one has recovered? Actually, whether or not one has recovered can be observed from the quality of the morning erections. When the erection is firm and upright, the degree of firmness is high, this is the bodily expression of recovery. If you attempt to test, then it is very possible to relapse repeatedly, throwing away all the previous efforts. Many people like to test, the result is that once having attempted, they are unable to stop and have again started to indulge.

According to my experiences, the recovery time for premature ejaculation and soft erections is approximately at least half a year, impotence would require at least a year of rebooting and health cultivation. In order to recover, one must do well in all areas, the most important conditions are to control the number of nocturnal emissions and put a stop to sexual fantization, once these two points have been achieved plus efforts made into health cultivation, the sexual function will then slowly recover. I have been through all this, as long as you have the confidence and patience, constantly study to raise the awareness, manage to thoroughly reboot, increase health cultivation awareness, the sexual function will be able to recover for sure. The only thing to be afraid of is misconceptions in thought, recovery will be very difficult in such cases. Premature ejaculation can be grouped as mild, medium or severe. If mild, the recovery time will be relatively fast, if severe, then the recovery time will be even longer and the difficulty great, but as long as one is persistent in rebooting and health cultivation and is doing well in all areas, it is still recoverable.

In addition, some people suffer from premature ejaculation due to nervousness, when masturbating alone there is no problem. Western medicine blame this condition on the psychological problem. Actually, the emergence of nervousness and the depletion of the kidney qi is inseparable, because the body and the mind is one, if the kidney qi has been depleted, corresponding changes will take place in a person’s emotional psychology. Some people have not been suffering from nervousness in the past, after they have started to masturbate they become nervous, irritated and easily angered, this, in reality, is the expression of depleted kidney essence. One may even become nervous while urination and only been able to pass urine when nobody else is around. This time of nervousness obstacles may also be overcome through persistent rebooting and health cultivation, once the kidney qi has been cultivated into abundance, the body and the mind will all return to their normal states.

In the below let’s talk about the mystery of the time to relapse.

Very few people know about this field of knowledge. Firstly, one must be familiar with TCM medical principles. In addition, one needs to have consulted cases with feedback, only after thorough research is one able to experience this field of knowledge.

Among the cases that I have researched into, quite a few brothers have remarked; why is it that every time I relapse, the time of recovery is different? Sometimes recovery would take place several days following a relapse, sometimes the symptoms would linger on for several weeks or even several months, why is it like this? To be able to answer this question, one needs to be familiar with the level of yang qi in the human body. The level of yang qi in the body is different during different periods of the day, it also varies during the times of the month, it again varies with the seasons. If you have indulged during the time when your yang qi level is low, then it will be relatively difficult to recover. This principle is actually very easy to understand. Suppose that you make a call when the phone balance is very low, it’s very possible that your balance is no longer valid after a single call, but when you make a call when the phone balance is very high then there is no problem.

The yang qi level in the human body also undergoes constant change, fluctuating between highs and lows, the overall pattern of change can be found below:

Daily change: between 11pm-1am the yang starts to become active, at noon the ying starts to become active. Hence in the way of the health cultivation, no sexual activities are to take place between 11pm-1am, in order to avoid the depletion of yang qi. This is because during 11pm-1am the yang qi is just starting to rise, like a tiny spark, sexual activities during this time will greatly injure the yang qi, giving rise to symptoms more easily. Yang qi grows from 11pm-1am and becomes successively greater, reaching the zenith by noon and then declines. This is followed by the rise of ying starting from noon and its gradual increase towards the maximum at 11 pm, after that ying starts to decline and yang starts to become active, this is the cycle. When it comes to exercise it is best to do it before noon. Because then the yang qi will be in the rising stage, exercising during this time coincides with the time of the Heaven, the effect will be superior. Normally, towards the evening it is suitable to cultivate quietness, this is because the ying qi is heavy during the evening, exercising and sweating during this time greatly damages the yang qi. When everybody has understood this principle they will be in a better position to choose the time for exercising.

The 12 time periods in the ancient times:

Zi: 11pm-1am
Chou: 1am-3am
Yin: 3am-5am
Mao: 5am-7am
Chen: 7am-9am
Si: 9am-11am
Wu: 11am-1pm
Wei: 1pm-3pm
Shen: 3pm-5pm
You: 5pm-7pm
Xu: 7pm-9pm
Hai: 9pm-11pm

HMHU

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2018, 04:02:19 PM »
part 2/2

Monthly changes:

Every month, the moon will have its brightness and dimness, waxing and waning. We can base the monthly changes of the yang qi on the changes in the moon. At the beginning of the month, the crescent moon is barely showing, yang qi is gradually growing and being released. The phase of the moon gradually becomes fuller and turns into the first quarter moon, in this stage of the moon as it steadily becomes rounder, the yang qi is in its most vigorous period of development and release, the vital energy inside the human body is likewise in its most active state. Once the full moon has passed, yang qi has reached its full strength and starts to give room for ying qi. Yang qi slowly goes into the accumulation stage as the phase of the moon gradually moves from fullness to deficiency. During the 22nd or the 23rd day, we have the third quarter of the waning moon. Past the third quarter the luminous surface of the moon gradually diminishes up until the 30th day, the moon vanishes from sight, only a shadow remains, this is the last day of the lunar month. The entire metamorphosis of the lunar phenomenon is in reality example of the change in the yang qi. Therefore, try not to engage in sexual activities when the yang qi is weak and the ying qi is heavy, or else symptoms may easily arise.

Yearly changes:

Summer solstice gives rise to ying, winter solstice gives rise to yang.

Spring gives birth, summer gives growth, autumn gives restraint, winter gives storage. The word cultivation actually only mentions ¼ of the health cultivation path, in addition, there is growth during the summer, restraint during the autumn and storage during the winter. Therefore, try to refrain from sexual activities during winter. Winter is a season for the accumulation of essence in preparation for the coming year. If indulgence takes place during winter, then the energy available for growth in the coming year will be diminished. Therefore, if you have indulged during winter in this year, then next year your body may experience symptoms. One should not indulgence especially during winter. Because winter solstice gives rise to yang, yang qi is right in the middle of a weak state, relapsing at this stage will easily induce bodily symptoms and is not favorable towards the recovery process. Store essence during the winter, once stored, good health in the following year can be ensured.

In ancient times there is a learning about selecting auspicious dates, nowadays it is no longer widespread. Many young people are unaware of the fact that only a selected few able people are truly able to understand the learning. Doing certain things during certain times is very important because there are deep principles behind it. When brothers relapse during different seasons, the speed of the bodily recovery is different, because the level of yang qi in the human body differs for every season. When you relapse during a time when then yang qi is weak, then you have committed a taboo, the body will have a difficult time recovering. When you relapse when the yang qi is flourishing then it is relatively easier to recover.

Regarding times of relapse that are considered to be taboo, I believe that many brothers have seen the “Nine Poison Days”, nine poison days, according to the Chinese lunar calendar falls on the old calendar date of the 5th, 6th, 7th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 25th, 26th, 27th, these 9 days been called the “9 poison days of the intermingling between heaven and earth”. There are 9 poisonous days in May acting as taboo days for sexual indulgence! Therefore, there are customs in ancient times, in May the wife is to go and visit her parents for a month, extra caution is needed during those 9 poisonous days. There is for sure basis behind these 9 poisonous days, we would rather believe that they exist than not. Because according to my research, there is a lag effect to the retribution of relapsing. Sometimes the symptoms will not show up right away, they may show up after tens of days or even after 100 days. Because therein lies a butterfly effect and time is needed for this effect to develop.

We need to understand taboos and try not to violate them, this will benefit our health, knowing leads to strength, ignorance leads to aging. If you know to avoid violating taboos, then many dangers may be avoided. For detailed contents into this topic, I would recommend everybody to look into [寿康宝鉴], there are specific contents on “preserving life rebooting period and the taboo of heaven and earth”, understanding this area of knowledge is truly very important.

Lastly, we will talk about the different degree of essence injuries induced by masturbation.

This topic has been suggested by a brother due to the many symptoms that he was suffering from. He doesn’t know how serious his injuries are and so he suggested me to make a rough classification of the essence damage expressions, this way he may also gain a clue for himself. If you have extensively researched into cases in essence injured victims, you will for sure discover that many people are exhibiting multiple expressions from damaged essence. There are many categories of injured essence accompanying the collapse in health, the symptoms are not singular, below is my general categorization on the degrees of essence damage:

1. Urinary system illness: prostatitis, urinary tract inflammation, varicocele etc.
2. Respiratory system illness: lung illness, including rhinitis, asthma etc.
3. A serious decrease in brain power: concentration, memory, comprehension decreasing in varying degrees.
4. Stone related: kidney stone, urinary stones etc.
5. Skin symptoms: various forms of skin illnesses, including acne, hives etc.
6. Hair issue: hair loss and greying as the main factors.
7. Digestive system illness: enteritis, constipation, diarrhea, weak digestion and absorption etc.
8. Frequent nocturnal emission issue: frequent nightly emissions is also an illness.
9. Ugliness issue: too many forms of ugliness.
10. Sexual function obstacles: premature ejaculation, soft erections.
11. Heart issues: palpitation, premature beat etc.
12. Waist pain soft legs: waist pain and soreness, waist and knee soreness.
13. Cervical spine issue: different forms of cervical spinal issues.
14. Tinnitus issue: kidney deficiency induced tinnitus.
15. Excessive sweating, excessive oil: these two forms are quite common.
16. Sight issue: decrease in eyesight, eye floater etc.
17. Other illnesses: roughly over 100 forms, kidney deficiency gives rise to many illnesses.

Even if many symptoms are not directly caused by masturbation, they will still be intricately linked to it, because kidney essence is the health currency of the human body.

Point 1-17 does not involve psychological issues, although they are very bothersome for brothers, they will not make one’s life a living hell. Of course, these 17 categories are relatively general and can only be considered as a rough classification. Below are mainly psychological issues:

1. Anxiety
2. Depression
3. Neurasthenia
4. Autonomous nervous disorders
5. Obsessive-compulsive disorder
6. Paranoia
7. Autism
8. Phobia
9. Hypochondria

Of course, these psychological issues that I have mentioned are not purely psychological but also contains some element of physical symptoms. For instance, the mood of anxiety is not the same as having anxiety, anxiety has a range of bodily symptoms. Once one has caught these issues, many people want to die. Among those people who visit anxiety or depression support groups, many are very desperate, the symptoms of these illnesses are indeed very strange, everything is present. If you are not a victim yourself and talk with these victims, perhaps you will think that they are telling fantasy stories, it is indeed like that, only those who have had personal experience will know what the sufferers are going through. When I had anxiety and neurasthenia, I was in a state of despair and collapse on a daily basis, the thought of suicide came up multiple times. Because the condition was truly like a living hell, you will think that death may be preferable, normal people would not understand that kind of feeling. Some sufferers are afraid to go out or sit in a car, normal people would wonder how they can be so timid. Actually, once injured to a certain degree, the human courage will really shrink to that of a mouse, because the kidneys govern fright, fright injures the kidneys. When kidneys are deficient to a certain degree, a person would become very timid, as if being a totally different person. Previously when I was ill I would not dare to venture outside, now that I have recovered I thought it was unbelievable, how could I have been so timid before?  I fully understand now, it is the serious depletion of the kidney essence, caused by sexual indulgence, staying up late at night which has injured the nerves.

Therefore, if you belong to the 1-17 category, that is good, you will not wish to die that much. If you have additional serious psychological illnesses, the problem is then relatively serious, recovery time will be longer and the difficulty greater. Many anxiety patients are unable to recover in 5 or even over 10 years, they rely on medication all year around. In reality, anxiety and other psychological illnesses must require an awakening in understanding as a condition to recovery, medicines will be able to alleviate but not to cure completely. One must learn to cultivate the health and understand to treasure the kidney essence. Otherwise, although you are
temporarily alleviated by medicine, symptoms will still easily relapse, because you have not recognized the true cause of the disease.

Concluding remarks:

Occasionally, some brother would ask whether masturbation will lead to bad luck. From the surface, masturbation and luck are not really connected, in reality, a certain relationship does exist. Because masturbation will induce lower brain power. When the brain power is normal, many things can be managed properly, but when the brain power has decreased, many things that normally would not a challenge cannot be managed properly, from the surface it seems like one’s luck has become worse. Take an exam, for instance, some people would say, why was I so forgetful at the time, why didn’t I think of it at the time, my luck is so poor. Actually, the root issue of this bad luck is due to decreased brain power. Because the brain power has decreased, you will no be in shape, at this time our luck will naturally become worse.

Compare again to an interview. The first impression we give out to the interviewer is very important, but a person immersed in masturbation will lack spirit in his eyes, his demeanor will be like a ghost, even with the appearance of black eye rings and eye bags, a look of decadence, without confidence and feeling inferior. When such a person goes to an interview, the success rate will naturally not be high. Many brothers have interviewed more than a dozen times without a single time of success, they blame their own bad luck, in reality, is it is ugliness induced by masturbation, a lack of Spirit. If your vitality is abundant, looking radiant, full of self-confidence, the impression you give to the interviewer will be completely different. This kind of abundant vitality is able to affect the interviewer, he will think that you are very dynamic, and the company is in need of such dynamic and vigor youth.

HMHU

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2018, 01:40:49 PM »
Season 26 [Soaring Eagle experience: rebooting fed up period, the issue of excessive sweating and the issue of vision]

The fed up period associated with rebooting is an issue that cannot be avoided, it is also an issue that must be overcome, many brothers have already reported this issue to me.

If one frequents the rebooting forums often, then one will discover a phenomenon and that is coming and going of many people. Many people start out with a high level of determination when first starting to reboot, their enthusiasm is at a climax, “mustering up courage during the first battle, courage declines in the second battle, courage is exhausted in the third battle” cannot be helped. Before several weeks have passed these people have altogether disappeared, they have returned to the past. Especially for brothers who have relapsed repeatedly, once relapsed their determination and enthusiasm will take a big hit, after a while of rebooting they no longer feel like continuing, they do not see any hope except for despair and helplessness. In reality, this is the fed up period in rebooting. No matter who you are, there will be a fed up period. This fed up mood is also prevalent in other fields; when you listen to a song for instance, in the beginning you like how it sounds, after listening to it for several weeks you might get tired of it, the feeling that you once harbored towards the song cannot be found again, what remains is weariness and impatience. The same principle applies to diet, in the beginning we like to eat a certain delicacy, if you eat every day you may want to throw up after a while. Still the same works for cell phones; in the beginning we really want to own a certain model, after a while of usage our desire for it wanes, we think that the cell phone is not that special after all, the original feeling of enthusiasm is long gone.

We should put it like this, human being is an animal that easily finds itself bored.

In the world of rebooting this is no different, many brothers are tired of studying, tired of rebooting articles, they are too lazy to read and to study and are easily annoyed. Whenever the fed up mood shows up it easily leads to relapses, this is like a squadron of soldiers having depressed morale, many people don’t want to go to battle and want to become deserters, this kind of squadron lacks fighting strength altogether. If you run into the fed up mood, you need to learn to cope with it immediately,  adjust the mood right away in order to allow the fighting spirit to regain its fullness. A squadron without morale is like a plate of loose sand, a squadron with morale will have strong cohesiveness, every soldier will be like a tiger coming down the mountain. Buddhist cultivation also pays particular attention to bravely forging ahead, no room for a slack mind and maintaining perseverance. But people can hardly avoid having a tiresome mood, this is because people have a laziness tendency. Therefore, whenever the fed up mood appears, we need to make immediate adjustments, just like a watch that is going too slow, we will need to readjust it to the correct time.

In the below we will talk about methods of adjustments.

Truth be told, I have also encountered the fed up mood, but I have re-adjusted it rapidly. Herein lies a concept and that is emotional intelligence (EQ), EQ is the IQ of emotions, it involves self-control, enthusiasm, perseverance as well as self-propelling and the ability to self-encourage. EQ is different from IQ, EQ can be trained after birth, it can be gained through learning. When you have learned to adjust your mood through studying, then you will be in full control of your mood and not be controlled by it. A person’s mood may dominate one’s actions, many brothers relapse due to emotions; the emergence of a bored and depressing mood is immediately channeled into masturbation for relief. If you have a high EQ and knows how to adjust the mood, then emotional relapse will not take place. Therefore, we must learn to adjust our mood, this is especially important in the path of rebooting. When the mood of boredom and depression occurs we will need to make immediate adjustments, when the fed up mood appears we will also need to correct it right away. We need to allow our fighting spirit to pull itself together once again, rebooting properly every day.

Not only does studying rebooting articles lead one to become fed up but the same applies to answering questions. Jia Xing has reported to me that he has become fed up with answering questions, he has contemplated the thought of retiring. During this time I advised him to emphasize recuperation, to not overstrain himself and to not answer too many questions when he is in a bad mood, otherwise if he attempts to answer questions when the mind is tired he will become even more tired, under this condition one will easily contemplate retiring, to quit whatever he is doing so to speak.

Studying rebooting articles works in the same way. In the beginning one is full of enthusiasm, you are able to take in a huge quantity of knowledge. But after a certain stage, you may grow tired of studying. When that time comes, you may make some adjustments; decrease the amount of intake, one article per day will suffice or read a couple of cautionary cases every day. When not studying, take care to maintain a high level of vigilance, do not let the temptation demon take any advantages. When this low period has passed you will once again be able to find that optimal rebooting state.

Specific adjustments method are found in the below summary: (taking jogging as an example, I hope that everybody will have an easier time reaching an understanding)

1. Whenever the fed up mood comes up, one needs to learn to redistribute the bodily strength, do not overstrain. Just like when running 1500m, when one is unable to run any further, do not stop, run slowly but keep going.

2. Learn to motivate oneself, motivating oneself is a form of mood adjustment, enabling one to pull together the emotions. This is comparable to when running while at the same time telling yourself: I can do it, I can finish it, I can make it.

3. When encountering adverse moods, allow oneself to maintain positive and optimistic. Don’t get engrossed in a depressing and decadent mood. This is comparable to when one is no longer able to keep running, you want to give up, a voice is telling you that persistence is equivalent to victory.

I have mentioned before that during rebooting, sexual fantization is one obstacle, the other obstacle is frequent nocturnal emissions, these are the two tigers on the rebooting path. If you are able to conquer these two obstacles then half the victory is assured. If in addition you are able to assail the mood obstacle, then you will able to reboot more stable and for a longer duration.

In the below let’s talk about the issue of excessive sweating.

Brothers have raised the issue of excessive sweating quite frequently in recent days. Although right now we are at the beginning of Autumn, the weather is still very hot, the slightest movement still easily leads to sweating. In sweating, it must be established whether it is due to normal physiological reasons or pathological reasons. Pathological sweating is hyperhidrosis, the reason being that it is an expression the central nervous system being out of tune. According to the TCM point of view, excessive sweating is caused by imbalances in the ying and yang. Excessive sweating at this very moment is main due to seasonal factors, if you sweat just as easily during the other seasons then it is no longer normal, it is a sign that your body will need adjustments. The best would be to seek out a traditional Chinese medicine doctor and combine treatment with Chinese herbal medicine, afterward, persist in rebooting and health cultivation, the body will then slowly adjust itself.

Actually, when the body has been damaged to a certain degree, 2 conditions would easily appear:

1. Excessive sweating
2. No sweating

Excessive sweating is relatively more common while no sweating is comparatively less common. Illnesses induced by masturbation usually takes on 2 extremes, some people would secrete more oil, others would have dry skin, the former case is relatively more common. Medical science clearly categories sweating: self-sweat, night sweat, head sweat,  half body sweat, palm and sole sweats etc. The most commonly seen is self-sweat and night sweat. When it comes to self-sweat, it is when one sweat involuntarily, it normally takes place during the day when it is not all that hot and without the presence of physical activities. Night sweat according to medical science is when sweating while sleeping during the night, upon awakening the sweating stops. In masturbation induced kidney deficiency, regardless if it’s ying or yang deficiency there will be the symptom of excessive sweating. Many people sweat in large quantities as if being washed in the entire body, while in TCM it is mentioned: he who sweats, also losses essence. A large amount of sweating injuries the yang, if the quantity of sweating is very large, it is very unfavorable towards the bodily recovery process. Therefore, brothers suffering from the symptom of excessive sweating would do good to seek timely medical treatment, match treatment with Chinese herbal medicine in order to solve the issue of excessive sweating. I believe that your recovery process will take on another level and that the recovery will be more thorough and stable than it has been previously.

Some brother would ask, why does it feel good to have sweated following physical exercises when there are not any feelings of discomfort. This only shows that your yang qi has not been damaged to a certain extent, when the injury is serious and you sweat profusely following physical exercises, it is very unfavorable to the health. Therefore, when the body is weak it is recommended to cultivate stillness, exercise will mainly take on the form of walking. The mentioned principle also shares similarities with nocturnal emissions; many people enjoy a good health, one nocturnal emission will not bring about any feelings of discomfort. But some people have sexually indulged in the past, if they would have a nocturnal emission nowadays, symptoms would immediately appear and they would feel uncomfortable. This being the principle, once the damage has been sustained to a certain degree, many things are not as one has previously imagined them to be. Of course, sweating in moderation is also beneficial to the body, it enables the expulsion of evil toxins, but excessive sweating will be damaging to the body. When many people increase their exercise load they would experience nocturnal emission during the night and a return of the symptoms, therefore, when the body is weak, emphasize stillness cultivation. Once the yang qi has gradually become more abundant, moderate exercises may be undertaken, this will be beneficial to the recovery process. I would recommend everybody to make adjustments according to their bodily reactions following exercising. Some brothers would not experience any discomforts after exercising, in this case, they may continue to exercise while paying attention to the intensity, more is not always better. Other brothers may experience discomfort after having exercised or the re-emergence of symptoms, this condition suggests that you are not yet suited for this type of exercises, one may choose stillness cultivation, decrease the number of physical exercises, do some Eight-Brocade qigong, take walks, once the kidney qi has been accumulated into abundance, slowly pick up physical exercises from there while paying attention to moderation.

As to the many symptoms induced by masturbation, I recommend to actively treat all of them and not blindly to request you to reboot and cultivate the health without treatment. Things that should be treated are to be treated, combine treatment with rebooting and health cultivation and the recovery process will be relatively speedy. Of course, there are those brothers who do not take any medicines but rely purely on rebooting and health cultivation and have recovered in this way, these brothers usually have great insight into health cultivation. When one has made the proper efforts into health cultivation, this is also very beneficial to the recovery process. Although many brothers have undergone active treatment they have not paid attention to rebooting and health cultivation, treatment under this case will not be ideal. Because recovery depends on 30% treatment and 70% cultivation, health cultivation is the real key. Famous physicians in the past have always given advice to their patients such as: stay away from sexual activities, moderation in diet, arise and sleep early, do not overstrain, etc. The reason to why many brothers are unable to recover from chronic prostatitis after a long time of treatment is because they have not understood rebooting and health cultivation, tens of thousands of treatment fees will not make them better. If you really understood the importance of rebooting and health cultivation then the result will be totally different. Chronic prostatitis that I’ve had for over a decade is completely recovered, tests are all normal and symptoms have disappeared. Therefore, if symptoms are present, treatment is needed but more importantly one needs to cultivate, or else full recovery will be difficult. Many people have temporarily recovered due to the use of medicines, once they indulge the symptoms immediately returns.

Lastly let’s talk about the issue of vision.

[太素脉]: The eyes contain all the essence of the body, if the body is not healthy then the eyes will not have spirit.

TCM also mentions: The essence of the five viscera and six bowels are all contained in the eyes! And so a person’s eyes is the reflection of the state of one’s five viscera and six bowels. In addition, the kidneys conceal the essence and hold the quintessence of the essence from the five viscera and six bowels. Therefore, when masturbation has injured the kidney qi, the following changes will easily appear with regards to the eye region of a person:

1. Lack of spirit in the eyes.
2. Lack of light in the eyes.
3. Muddy eyeballs.
4. Bloodshot eyes.
5. Shrunken eyes.
6. Eyelid changes.
7. Dark circles and bags under the eyes.
8. Sluggish eyes, ineffective eye movements.
9. Hollowed eye sockets.
10. Decrease in vision.
11. Eye floaters.
12. Conjunctivitis.

Among them, the issue of vision is of relative more concern among brothers, especially for those who are students. The decrease in vision is indeed a very big disturbance. There are many reasons for decreased vision, details can be found below:

1. Poor viewing habits.
2. Overstraining of the eyes.
3. Genetics.
4. Addicted to masturbation.
5. Illnesses with the eyes.

Masturbation should not directly cause a decrease in vision but indirectly causes it. Although many people such as elementary school students do not masturbate, they still suffer from impaired vision and wear glasses, this conditions is induced by genetics and poor viewing habits. Yet some people start off with excellent vision but suffer from a serious decline in their vision after becoming addicted to masturbation, the indirect reason should be considered in these cases. By also including poor viewing habits and the overstraining of the eyes, vision issues will easily arise. Through rebooting and health cultivation, the state of the vision has hopes to improve, discomfort in the eyes will also be alleviated. If vision issue is very bothersome for you, laser adjustments in the future may be considered.

Normally, by being persistent in rebooting and cultivating the health, a person’s eyes will once again regain spirit, determination and brilliance. Brilliance is a very subtle feeling, just like the luminance of a light bulb, some light bulbs are bright while others are dim. While a person has an abundance of yang qi, this is reflected in the brightness and brilliance of the eyes. On the other hand, there is the lack of vitality and dimness. If you observe children you will notice that not only do they have great skin, an obvious quality besides it is their bright and spirited eyes, this gives out a clear and adorable feeling. But the eyes of grown-ups is very much inferior, on one hand, their bodies have already been leaking, on the other hand their bodies have taken injuries due to their lifestyle habits such as smoking, staying up late at night and sitting for long periods at a time, these are naturally reflected in the eyes. Back when I was addicted to masturbation, my eyes lacked spirit and determination, it was a feeling of lack of self-confidence. Nowadays I’m totally different, my eyes have once again regained spirit through rebooting and health cultivation, I’m more confident now and is able to look people in the eye.

I recommend brothers who suffer from vision issues to establish good viewing habits, limit the time that you spend on the internet, keep a good posture and distance when reading and studying, pay attention to rest. Afterward, one must cut out masturbation, learn to cultivate the health, increase the intake of nutrients. In this way, the issue of declining vision will become effectively controlled.

alborgt

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2018, 03:48:38 AM »
Thanks man! This is the best rebooting material, l have been relapsing every week, but thanks to you l have been able to pass 1 month again.