Success!!

Ray83

I'm two weeks away from being 6 months since my last PMO and I'm seeing some very positive results.  My wife and I were able to have successful sex for the first time in years the other day!  It was quite the milestone I thought!  It takes a lot of time and patience and I would encourage everyone to not give up, you'll get there and when you do it will be so amazingly worth it!

S

Stowe2010

This is great and gives me motivation, thank for sharing. Congratulations of having hkkd sex with your wife, keep it up :)

believe

Great to hear that Ray - I'm a few days from my first 90 days milestone, which I am of course thinking of taking to a lifetime goal, BUT could you please tell me some words about how you felt during the journey?

As I said I'm about 90 days in, the flatline hit me very hard around days 60 and it's been over a month where my penis seems dead and I have no signs of libido whatsoever - a few words explaining if you went through something like this, how you made it through and how you came out of the other side would definitely help me (and us as a community) keep having faith and keep believing that patience + consistency is the only key to win this battle.

Thanks