Author Topic: Journey to a better me  (Read 45711 times)

Jake323

• View Profile
Re: Journey to a better me
« Reply #750 on: January 19, 2019, 12:34:45 PM »
1/19/19

Yesterday was tough and I’m not feeling so hot today, didn’t sleep and feel terribly anxious too

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #751 on: January 21, 2019, 03:50:02 PM »
1/20/19

Had a pretty tough day, had a lot of difficult things I had to deal with.

1/21/19

Had another tough day, I’m getting discouraged about a lot of things and it seems pretty rough to deal with.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #752 on: January 22, 2019, 01:27:14 PM »
1/22/19

Yesterday was a better day, it was tough but I’ve been feeling more at peace lately.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #753 on: January 23, 2019, 12:03:30 PM »
1/23/19

Had a pretty good day yesterday, I did everything I needed to do.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #754 on: January 28, 2019, 09:36:03 PM »
1/24/19

Alright day I guess.

1/25/19

Glad I’m done with my current job, I’ll be starting my new one next week!

1/26/19

Going to be a boring weekend, sigh.

1/27/19

Not much to say about today really.

1/28/19

Glad I’m starting my new job today, should be a good one!

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #755 on: January 29, 2019, 01:20:40 PM »
1/29/19

New job is pretty chill, it can be tiring though haha, I’m feeling sick lately, have a cold, hopefully I can get over it soon.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 30, 2019, 01:24:41 PM »
1/30/19

Had a pretty good day yesterday I guess, today has been alright so far too I guess.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #757 on: January 31, 2019, 01:18:22 PM »
1/31/19

Had a pretty good day yesterday but I was feeling sick and pretty bad overall.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 01, 2019, 01:10:54 PM »
2/1/19

Had an alright day today.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 02, 2019, 12:21:22 PM »
2/2/19

Yesterday was pretty good, did everything I needed to do and got some other stuff done too.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 04, 2019, 05:44:39 PM »
2/3/19

Yesterday was alright.

2/4/19

Yesterday was pretty crappy, felt like shit later in the day.

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 05, 2019, 01:45:29 PM »
2/5/19

Feeling really fucking confused and lost right now, I’m really pissed off at how fucking complicated everything in life, it seems I’m making good progress then something comes out of nowhere and fucks me up, god I’m so done, not that anyone cares about this log anyways, everything just feels meaningless!

blueRaccoon

• View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 06, 2019, 06:21:52 AM »
2/5/19

Feeling really fucking confused and lost right now, I’m really pissed off at how fucking complicated everything in life, it seems I’m making good progress then something comes out of nowhere and fucks me up, god I’m so done, not that anyone cares about this log anyways, everything just feels meaningless!

Brother, I am sorry about how you feel. Things will be alright, just stay there, be strong and fight it out. There will be ups and downs for sure but that's how life is supposed to be. We just gotta learn to ride the tides.  :)

changemylife

« Reply #763 on: February 06, 2019, 07:24:36 AM »
2/5/19

I don't know if this helps you but I kind of feel the same, to be honest. I mean, "been feeling the same" for as long as I could remember.

Rebooter2019

• View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 06, 2019, 01:12:59 PM »
2/5/19

I got some days like that and they're no fun at all, but they pass and we remain. We grow a little bit stronger each time we have that kind of pain, because if you think about it it's awful to feel like that. If we manage to get through that, how the hell can we not pass everything!!

We have to be patient and not too hard with ourselves. We're with you man, you're strong you just have to see it. You wouldn't have stayed that long otherwise!

Keep at it, you'll get alot better. It just take longer for some. But stay in there!!

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #765 on: February 06, 2019, 01:17:02 PM »
Thanks bro, I appreciate the support, and you’re right, I think that’s the main thing is that I beat myself up and judge myself for not being perfect makes it worse, being patient with myself is definitely key because real progress isn’t linear, there are ups and downs.

changemylife

« Reply #766 on: February 06, 2019, 01:19:43 PM »
We grow a little bit stronger each time we have that kind of pain, because if you think about it it's awful to feel like that. If we manage to get through that, how the hell can we not pass everything!!

We have to be patient and not too hard with ourselves. We're with you man, you're strong you just have to see it. You wouldn't have stayed that long otherwise!
Well said. I've been through harder depression that lasted about 7 years. It wasn't fun and not exactly how I wanted to get stronger but anyway.

Rebooter2019

• View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 06, 2019, 02:05:01 PM »
@Jake323 and @changemylife honestly I empathize with you both, because I had a major depression for 3 years and I know how it feels like... and I believe that nobody should be left alone when he feel like that.

That's why I try my best to give the best support, insight of my experience and what have helped me in the past so people can get better, faster and with less profond downs!

I'm far from perfect, but if I can be of any help I'll do my best! Plus I see alot of people that try their best to help too and that's so soothing to see :)

Stay strong and don't forget that you're not alone!!

changemylife

« Reply #768 on: February 06, 2019, 02:11:16 PM »
@Jake323 and @changemylife honestly I empathize with you both, because I had a major depression for 3 years and I know how it feels like... and I believe that nobody should be left alone when he feel like that.

That's why I try my best to give the best support, insight of my experience and what have helped me in the past so people can get better, faster and with less profond downs!

I'm far from perfect, but if I can be of any help I'll do my best! Plus I see alot of people that try their best to help too and that's so soothing to see :)

Stay strong and don't forget that you're not alone!!

Thanks, man. I appreciate.

changemylife

« Reply #769 on: February 06, 2019, 02:18:55 PM »
... and I believe that nobody should be left alone when he feel like that.
That's right, when you have hardcore depression like I did, it feels like you are all alone. Friends don't want to hang out with you cause you look sad, you don't have mood, your speech is always negative etc. Family don't understand you, they think you just "feel down" but depression is more than this. People tell you things like "man up", "you'll get over it", "it will get better" and so on but you feel hopeless and you hate hearing those things cause they don't heal you from depression. It's definitely not the way I wanted to spend my life until mid twenties. It's crazy how my depression literally started at 18, like "okay, now you are an adult by law, here is some depression." I had been through harder things before (i.e bullying) and I didn't suffer from depression. Now I don't have anymore that kind of depression cause I've been doing things in this regard but it's not over. It just shows how much depression can fuck you up.

Rebooter2019

• View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 06, 2019, 04:23:09 PM »
... and I believe that nobody should be left alone when he feel like that.
That's right, when you have hardcore depression like I did, it feels like you are all alone. Friends don't want to hang out with you cause you look sad, you don't have mood, your speech is always negative etc. Family don't understand you, they think you just "feel down" but depression is more than this. People tell you things like "man up", "you'll get over it", "it will get better" and so on but you feel hopeless and you hate hearing those things cause they don't heal you from depression. It's definitely not the way I wanted to spend my life until mid twenties. It's crazy how my depression literally started at 18, like "okay, now you are an adult by law, here is some depression." I had been through harder things before (i.e bullying) and I didn't suffer from depression. Now I don't have anymore that kind of depression cause I've been doing things in this regard but it's not over. It just shows how much depression can fuck you up.

I'm sorry that you had to endure all that and I'm glad that you're out of it now. It show that you have the strenght to get over that PMO thing too, like Jake323 and me. We can all vanquish that addiction we've got.

Together as a community, as a team. We will be victorious no matter what!!

changemylife

« Reply #771 on: February 06, 2019, 04:24:46 PM »
I'm sorry that you had to endure all that and I'm glad that you're out of it now. It show that you have the strenght to get over that PMO thing too, like Jake323 and me. We can all vanquish that addiction we've got.

Thanks, man. You are a big positive for being around. I appreciate that.

Rebooter2019

• View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 06, 2019, 04:40:41 PM »

Thanks, man. You are a big positive for being around. I appreciate that.

Always a pleasure to help whenever I can, we all deserve a better life free of addictions. If I can assist in this process, you better be sure that I'll do it!!

Stay strong ;)

Jake323

• View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 07, 2019, 02:17:00 PM »
We just have to take it one day at a time fellas.

2/7/19

Had a tough day yesterday emotionally speaking but I did everything I needed to and moved forward with things.

Rebooter2019

• View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 07, 2019, 03:40:05 PM »
We just have to take it one day at a time fellas.

2/7/19

Had a tough day yesterday emotionally speaking but I did everything I needed to and moved forward with things.

Days can't be all perfect, but stay strong and keep going forward ;)