Author Topic: Get UP...and DO, not TRY it one last time!  (Read 4906 times)

Dreieck

• View Profile
Re: Get UP...and DO, not TRY it one last time!
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2014, 04:28:40 AM »
so far so cool, was a little teased by online pics but no relapse :D go further on my way and enjoy whats coming. hope u guys doing well
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 12:32:51 PM by Dreieck »

Dreieck

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 04:56:51 PM »
:/ relapse

and three days emotional low after that.... and i still keep on making the mistake after a long period of not thinkin or watching p
but. get up and DO....is not that easy

Vincent

• Personal Text
    Untrue by an inch, untrue by a mile
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2014, 02:34:24 PM »
hey there,

don't worry too much.
Use this emotional down time to rechannel you energy into NOT getting there anymore. After my bad relapse I got most energy out of trying not to get to this shitty feeling anymore! and it helped.

And the further you go the less you actually want to relapse or have the feeling taken from you, you gained during reboot!

You will make it! Relaps is not the end, just a new beginning!

With PMO out of question, here's my P & PM Spreadsheet

Dreieck

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2014, 08:20:10 PM »
thanks man that helps, hope your doing fine

Vincent

• Personal Text
    Untrue by an inch, untrue by a mile
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2014, 07:15:59 AM »
struggling but still going on 8) and not giving up

With PMO out of question, here's my P & PM Spreadsheet

Dreieck

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2014, 01:42:57 PM »
yeah me too, had a hard week where i was alone and my girlfriend was on a training, had this kind of situation in my last long relationship (7years) and about the same time (think it was august 2011) and when my former girlfriend came back from this she decided to split coz she had something with a guy there

with my present girlfriend i started with some kind of loose open relationship where everybody is allowed everything if, now time went on and our relationship got kinda intense, for me it is still the open approach, coz i don´t wanna have to set some kind of boundries for her/me, but i said that i would really appreachiate it if we take care of each others feelings and respect boundries.

long story short, had the relapse when she left on friday and on monday had a strange dream about my ex(7year one), who was in this dream together with someone i know and that i had spontanious sex with a friend of mine and right when things started to get hot, i realized, that my girlfriend was also lying next to me and after that i woke up with rally bad feelings. and the days after i had no appetite and my stomache was feeling strange

i have my defending of my master thesis on wednesday and the last week was super hard for me coz of this dreams and my stomache which was kinda anxious and rumbling about my dreams, and feelings and also because of the final exame

really tuff times right now but i´m still no thinking about relapsing because the days (and even the week) after the last one was so freaking hard and all about triggering old feeling that i don´t ever wanna go back to that.

wish you guys all the best and stay focused

Dreieck

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 05:12:02 PM »
yeah, i´m still at it, little bit of teasing, but in the end i resist and get on my way.

thanks for the support guys!

Dreieck

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2016, 07:26:23 PM »
Hey Peeps,
long time no see, want to be a bit more active, since i was on hold for long, i had a good time for long and phases where i had relapses. right now i am keeping a balance and i feel mysel very good, i am doing a workout every day and got more in contact with nature and work outside which both feels great.

right no i am not shure if i really wanna do a hard no fap time, because from time to time i do it or feel the urge, but thats also a reason why i wanna be more active here again because its the community support thats missing and also the giving of support for other people

See you around

cheers

Dreieck

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2016, 12:51:18 PM »
The titel alwys puts a smile on my face coz i wonder if it ever would be the Last time, cause since i am sexually loaded with no right vessel to release that pressure i kind of wonder if it will be once and for all...i wonder how to transfer that energy, whats your approach

Dreieck

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2017, 04:16:35 PM »
Hmm...still there. since the last post i had one or two relapses, after that no more. i was working on myself, and created healthy habits of stretching and working out almost everyday since december. got some spiritual practice from the sufi/gurdyjief teachings that helps me right now called zikr mantras. Doing a lot of sweatlodges and medicine ceremonies in the last months and that brought some cleansing too.

i am also around a lot of people and not that explosed to the internet/computer that much which changes a lot of things