Author Topic: I need help to identify what this is  (Read 644 times)


  • Member

  • Offline
  • **

  • 74
    • View Profile
I need help to identify what this is
« on: October 22, 2016, 07:08:45 AM »
I fapped and when i orgasmed my penis felt numbed. I used my thumb and fore finger, my penis was dead and lifeless, extremely flaccid but i was still able to have erections, i also noticed that the part of. Penis i was rubbing my forefinger with had dry skin and the part i rubbed my thumb was numbed. That part of my penis felt more numbed than the other part of my penis, it also felt more smooth and soft than usual, well softer than the rest of my penis, whats happening to me


  • Member

  • Offline
  • ***

  • 216
  • Personal Text
    It's Still Complicated, Even At Age 66
    • View Profile
Re: I need help to identify what this is
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 12:15:37 PM »
It's hard to say based on the limited information you give. What about your porn/PIED history? How long? Etc.

See if it happens again. Maybe it was just a one-time reaction based on who-knows-what.

You might consider going to a doctor.
Keep it real. As in real women.