29 days no PMO. Some benefits I have noticed.

Deschain

The majority of this post is copied from one of my journal entries (which you can read here:http://legacy.rebootnation.org/index.php?topic=10273.0) but I figured I'd copy it over here as well.

While I haven't discovered said, "superpowers", I still have definitely noticed some benefits. For one, I feel like my views on women and sex have totally shifted. While my libido is super low at the moment, I don't really have this desire to just "fuck" women. I seriously just long for a passionate and emotional experience via sex. I want to share my body with someone and have a joint experience, rather than just use a girl as a masturbation toy. Also, my dreams have been fucking INTENSE. I've always said that I don't really dream or at least remember my dreams but lately I have like 3 vivid dreams a night.

Throughout this whole process I've basically been abstaining from women in general when it comes to one on one hangs outs. Not necessarily by choice I just lead a busy life and don't have much time yadayadayada. ANYWAYS, the other day I hung out with a friend who I do happen to find sexually attractive and I'm comfortable around her and I was telling her about no PMO. So, when I gave her a hug it was like the first time in awhile I've touched someone who I felt sexually attracted to and my loins felt like they were on fire and I instantly started getting hard. We discussed PIED further and she was wondering if I could still have sex if I didn't cum. So one thing led to another and we started having sex. I had to take it real slow cause if I started pumping away I would have nutted in like two seconds. But here's the awesome thing... I was rockin like a 90% boner? Maybe more? And even better than that, when I pulled out, I was still hard! Usually when I have sex I have to pull out get myself hard with my hand and then go back in but not this time. Anyways, I didn't wanna cum so I pulled out and that was that!

Do I think I'm cured??? Abso-fuckin-lutely not.
Do I have hope? Yes.

I don't plan on doing this again but it seriously boosted my confidence so much (even if I was gonna nut hella fast) and will hopefully boost my libido as well. I can't remember the last time I fucking felt a woman like I did this time. Just the feeling of of her skin against mine felt incredible, no fantasy required. I Honestly can't remember the last time I pulled out and still had a boner beyond 70%. I know I'm not cured, but there I also know that I'm making progress and this makes me hopeful for the future.

Something to note: I'm currently dealing with depression from a break up and I know for a fact that that is also affecting my sex drive and libido so I'm curious to see where I'll be at when I'm eventually over this break up.

tommy_0113

nice work mate. I'm depressed after a break up which doesn't help at all! still struggling with PIED all this year.