Author Topic: Flatline Motivation  (Read 1230 times)

AlexB

• View Profile
Flatline Motivation
« on: September 04, 2016, 11:05:49 AM »
Hey guys i was thinking about that some people including me flatlining and it feels like will never end. i think it would be better if you who got cured write here how long your flatline lasted and how you felt. it will encourage the flatlining guys here.

Si

• View Profile
Re: Flatline Motivation
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 01:13:17 PM »
Personally, it is hard to gauge. I have had a GF through the majority of my reboot... Whilst I shears found her attractive and sexy, I think it was about 2 months in to my reboot that I could get an erection without P... If that's what you meant? I probably then had a flat line after that which continued for a little less time (maybe 2 weeks?) until I could get an erection again. It's ups and downs for me tbh, I never really felt like I didn't find woman attractive... Just felt I'd not be able to get hard.

AlexB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 02:25:08 PM »
yeah. nice one mate. for me im about the finish 90 days of nopmo (im on the 85th day)
after 2 weeks i went into flatline and still continues it. im a totally numb to female body and i feel like it will last forever but i dont loose hope.

tommy_0113

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 04:30:23 PM »
Personally, it is hard to gauge. I have had a GF through the majority of my reboot... Whilst I shears found her attractive and sexy, I think it was about 2 months in to my reboot that I could get an erection without P... If that's what you meant? I probably then had a flat line after that which continued for a little less time (maybe 2 weeks?) until I could get an erection again. It's ups and downs for me tbh, I never really felt like I didn't find woman attractive... Just felt I'd not be able to get hard.
so how are your erections/arousal now after 220 days no PMO?

Si

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 01:46:37 PM »
Erections are rock solid!!! It's very good to know that the plumbing works. My arousal on the other hand... Ups and downs. Last week I had amazing sex 4 days in a row... But the last 4 days I've not even managed to keep an erection at all for intercourse. Absolute nightmare trying to gauge my recovery.