Author Topic: **Accountability Partner Requests**  (Read 13422 times)

Pauljoh

• View Profile
Re: **Accountability Partner Requests**
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2019, 03:40:00 PM »
Hi,

I'm Paul and I'm in my second week of reboot now. I've been struggling with this for twenty some years now.
I have a very understanding wife who I love dearly and I have two kids with. She has caught me a few times with my pants down.
Every time I've promised to do better, find help and put an end to it. I tried talking to a psychiatrist, doctor and other caregivers.
But everytime it followed the same pattern. I was cooperative and convinced in the beginning and kept on the good path for a few months.
Then something small happened and the whole addiction spiralled out of control again.
This time I want to make real changes forgood. I started reading YBOP and other websites that led me to this place.
So I am looking for someone I can relate to and discuss things with we come across during our journey. Besides dealing with the addiction I'm also dealing with another related issue and that is being not fair with my wife over the addiction. I want to talk to her about my problems but I find it hard to do so. An AP who can relate to that also would be helpfull. It is my belief that this will take a long time and will commit at least one year. Please write me your story and concerns and maybe we can help out eachother.
Paul

Phil-Anthropy

• View Profile
Re: **Accountability Partner Requests**
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2019, 02:28:06 AM »
I'm looking for an AP to help me through the reboot.  I prefer someone in the same boat as I am (single, atheist, gay), but if you are not and you are okay with all three of these facets of me, I would be willing to partner up.  I hope to hear from someone.  Thanks, guys.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:30:36 AM by Phil-Anthropy »