Has anybody tried Maca?

I was just wondering if anybody has tried Maca as a remedy for PIED? I hear it's pretty helpful in boosting Libido and I just wanted to see if anybody's ever tried it and how their experience was with it.

Fappy

Respected Member
Its bullshit. The only thing that is going to help PIED is rebooting and quitting PMO. All that bullshit herbal shit does fuck all for people with PMO induced floppy cock, at the very best it might make you feel horny for half an hour or so.

I take maca everyday in the morning but I had to stop taking it when I was abstaining from masturbation, and I tell u why. When I take maca, and if u get horny, u get horny really really quickly, i mean, if u shoot a trigger without maca, maybe u can get conscious and stop the horniness; but when u take maca, it seems that it s so fucking diffficult to stop it, aand I ended a lot of times masturbating . This is my personal case. That s why i stopped taking maca, it was making it even more difficult to stop from PMO.

I reccomend taking maca but as Fappy says, it s not gonna help in anyway for PIED