Is the woman-Man attraction always equilibrated (face attractiveness)

How do you think women juge men faces in general?

• Men are less attractive than women not because of them being ugly but because of them not taking car

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LastHop

We boys are usually attracted to women faces. We say they are cute, pretty, hot.

Boys in general do really believe there is something special with the female face.

It is the same case of women when they see a man face?

This question may help why there are more men begging women of sex and love than the inverse.

miomio

LastHop said:
The OKCupid dating website data shows that women think 80% of men ugly!

Statistics.... Ok Cupid is an online dating service, so primarily any interaction is initiated by an attractive/interesting profile photo. So, browsing profiles is a lot like swiping pictures in Tinder - either one feels attracted or not. What if the test group would see the tested men in real life and then rate? I think the outcome would be totally different, because it comes down to actual looks and not how a person portrays themeselves in a most attracting pose.

Back to the initial question... I think looks matter, but there's a lot to influence your appearance: Clothing, Cologne, hair style, glasses/contacts etc. Also, body language, the way you talk and use words. Women most definitely notice small things more than men do. So even if many argue that looks are not important to them, subconsciously they will make decisions based on what they notice on a man.

LastHop

thank you man for your answer. I'm ok with you on the point that physics are not the only criteria.

my question is quite a philosophical one: is there anything equivalent to the male-attraction-to-female-face for women? is there a male face that could induce a similar feeling on women as the one pretty girls faces provoke on us men???

hellexfire

I couldn't disagree more. I think women pay more attention to faces and men pay more attention to bodies. Women might be better able to look at other factors less discriminantly such as personality, security status, and history than men but that's still collective and doesn't account for individuality- the whole fucking problem with objectification.

Anyways, most people find large eyes, dilated pupils, and symmetry attractive in faces (From Inquiry to Understanding, 2011).

LastHop

Personally, I do feel no real desire to date a woman with low-than-average face even if she has a hot body. In the other hand, I can consider dating a woman with an average body if she has a very pretty face.