Never-ending flatline (no libido and other stuff)

papaguyy

Are you the guy who flatlines too long? Just never-ending flatline no matter how long you "wait it out". (I flatline for 3 years so you know)

I get boners around girls but I dont feel horny (libido) ever. I also get the other symptoms of flatline

Yes guys, I have this theory which in fact is most likely not just a theory but reality.

I am the guy who flatlines forever and in the process of getting out of it I observed many people who did nofap around me and it seems the more you are open to sex (you dont have fears arount getting girls, no intimacy blocks) you just dont get the flatline.

I dont have intimacy blocks yet Im full of unworthy feelings bacause of bullying which killed my self worth.

The nofap was all about getting the superpowers so some girl finds me attractive and APPROACHES ME.

Dont get it wrong guys Im attractive guy and girls were attracted to me before nofap but if you dont push yourself it will end bad because they wont do it for you..

Long story short I started nofap got extreme superpowers but did not go for it so I stayed isolated virgin for too long so I lost libido, joy for life, the charisma.

This all ties to the chakra thing, imagine it as your sexual life being one chakra and I pretty much have fucked it up, it also manifested in my body as some disfunctions. When you observe people you can connect the dots bettween behaviors and physical illness.

My journey is now through the fears of getting a girl, which I never wanted to do with libido and the charisma so now it is much harder without it.

To make a summary I dont think you can wait it out or you should hope it is possible. Dont think going to gym, getting healthy or anything else will solve your fear problems which caused it in first place. (Do them as add on) but TAKE ACTION, HAVE SEX. It will wake him up once again.

Jones

Same here its been 8 months since i started and still in a flatline. I forced myself to get over my fear of girls and actually went and had sex with a stripper  ;D i was nerve racking and i also started to lose my erection during sex but manage to achieve about 15 mins due to my desensitization. I noticed im more into sex alot more now since i have a little experience but my libido is just not present. Shit drives me insane. Are you guys going through pawg withdrawal also?