3 years later update

Mrfml

Going to keep it short and sweet . Had serious pED for years , hocd, everything you can imagine my life was pretty much a wreck. You can maybe get more details from my previous posts. Around this exact time 3 years ago I went into hard mode for 3 months ! A couple weeks in I started dating a lovely lady, had success in the bedroom after the 3 months of hard mode no pmo, amazing day for me ! Fast forward 3 years later , I?m laying in bed as I post this next to the same lovely lady, my 8 month old daughter is fast asleep in her room and my 2nd daughter is due in 4 months !! I?ve started the new year in hard mode again as I could feel myself slipping back to my old ways (no way near as bad) but the occasional pmo so I thought I?d nip it in the bud ! During the 3 years I?d have occasional M & o without the P ! Which I believe is the best way to be . Just thought I?d revisit this site and post this just to motivate others , I probably wouldn?t be where I am now if I never discovered this site ! All the best everyone and good luck on your journey.

Ruber

Encouraging to read this. Wishing you guys all the best. Strange is that we sort of "feel" it is of no value, on the contrary, still we are being pulled by the nose to the screen and sort of tend to accept boycotting our own lives' possibilities.

Reborn16

Now that's a life change, great stuff mate!

Very encouraging indeed. I'm doing this to support my soon to be elderly parents, and possibly one day create a family of my own. Someone told me before, that doing this for the people in your life as well, is possibly the greatest motivator to outgrow the habit, or any bad habit for that matter. Thanks for posting!

LeanAndBop

Ruber said:
Encouraging to read this. Wishing you guys all the best. Strange is that we sort of "feel" it is of no value, on the contrary, still we are being pulled by the nose to the screen and sort of tend to accept boycotting our own lives' possibilities.

Thanks man, congrats!!

CB

Wow thanks for sharing your progress and congratulations on getting out of the grips of pmo for a healthier life!
I?m definitely set on getting there too! :)

Thanks!