i liked this one

Do or die

Respected Member
500 days! :')
? on: January 26, 2017, 09:52:55 AM ?

Today marks a big day in my NoFap journey. I hit 500 days with no masturbation. Zero.

Since taking on NoFap and getting past the initial withdrawal, I've earned a Bachelors degree, and now I'm halfway into my Masters degree.

My confidence is SKY HIGH. I feel I can better direct my thoughts, I can focus better.

I'm with this incredibly beautiful girl, who is well aware of my NoFap journey.

Now, I used to get off about 4-5 times a day, everyday, for about 8 years. (!)
I was mentally and physically 'broken'.

I used to get hot women into bed, but my penis wouldn't fucking budge.
You can imagine what a beating my confidence took.

But all that is in the past and I have a few tips for you guys :

1) Begin!
Beginning is really one of the hardest parts of the challenge. I've tried and failed many times on day one.

2) Set short goals

Immediately beginning with the goal of doing 90 days is super intimidating. I started with two days.
When I managed two days, I tried four. Then a week, so on.

I did fail many times in between, and its okay to fail, but remember the longer you put it off, the longer your full recovery will take.

3) Everybody's body is different.

Just because someone else was healed in 90 days does not mean you will.
It is highly likely that you will, but the hardest battles are always meant for those who can fight it.

4) The withdrawals.

For me, this was the hardest part. I had mood swings and began feeling incredibly alone. It only makes you want to masturbate more, but DO NOT GIVE IN.

5) Stay positive.

You will begin seeing changes very soon. Its just the first two-three weeks that are the hardest. Get past it and you're sorted.

6) Talk about it.

Talking about it to someone, maybe your partner, is incredibly useful. Try it.

7) Help others.

Once you reach the end of your journey, you realise NoFap is now part of your life and it will remain so.
Put some time aside to help others who are just beginning their journey. :)

Thanks man, it's really encouraging for people like me who have just started rebooting to get advice from someone who has already walked such a long path. Congrats and please keep on supporting us newcomers