Semen leakage

"6. Semen leakage (if you had any) like when you go to the bathroom and notice some cloudy stuff in the water after you pee.. Has stopped."
why this happens?

R

Reboot_

I'm not totally confident that you mean by it stopping. The only time there might be cloudy stuff in your pee is the following:
1. Some mysterious medical issue that I don't know of
2. Pre-ejaculate from the Cowper gland during sexual excitement and is before semen is released
3. After an ejaculation, often times there is a cloud discharge in urine due to left over semen in the urinary tract being flushed out.

I have not, in the books I have read, heard about 'semen leakage'. The body tends to discharge semen in mass and not leaking it out. What you might be confused with is the Cowper Gland that does slowly discharge lubricant at the beginning of intercourse and throughout the sex act. This certainly can cloud your urine and if you didn't orgasm, you will still see cloudiness during urinating. Cloudiness is totally natural and not to be feared. If you are having cloudy urine when not at all involved with sexual arousal, then I suggest you visit a doctor. This could possibly be an STI or other infection.