starting a journal like ABC

sound mind

Hi peeps reading your posts and thank you so much look at all the younger lads putting it all on youtube amazing thank you guys

i am on day 5 of no PMO.  finger nails are mostly gone

I've lasted the most is 30 days few years ago.
I have been doing this for 38 years and i hopefully want out.
I thought i'd take advise to start to mix because we overcome better together.

sound mind

i think its day 8
sorry about spelling mistakes i hate writing but i guess I'm trying to stay connected and who knows when I'm rebooted i might type proper

Wake up this morning don't want to go to work feel very tearful sometimes during the morning and sometimes lonely know i have to go to work even though  i don't like going to work
I can somtimes go when i want within reason I'm self employed. after going to work i feel better but would love a career change but ill see after after overcoming PMO.
see if that makes a difference I've got a girlfriend been with her for 8 years. I just told her the other day about what i am doing. She is very supportive and can see the benefits as i shared with her. I hope me going through this will make me fall head over heals in love with her who's knows. Going through this has made me feel distant from her however i seam to be phoning her more and spending more time with her weird. I guess everything seams dull no hope for the future at the moment.
But that is just stupid because I've got so much
So I've been getting mild urges which i thought would be massive but early days yet i guess
I guess i have some hope when i read your posts its like others understands thank you
As i said i feel very down but ok
i keep saying its because of the rebooting them i think it can't possible be that.
no mo jo effort to eat well
but i am thankful i am still on the journey of no PMO

sound mind

Doing ok day 9
woke up this morning didn't want to get out of bed thinking about my kids and the wrongs thats happened then thoughts went to few girls of the past who i would like to be with then intermittent with putting the news on checking out the girls on tv recognised all that hand on wood recognised got feed up with all the thoughts so started to reverse those thoughts into keeping out of my kids life and having kind thought towards them and turned of tv jumped in the shower planning for work no mo jo still
feel lonely friend staying at the week end struggle to get things done
just realised i might have self pity again