Size Shrinkage

uptownfuckuup

Hey yall, first post!!
I'm 18 right now, and after hours of digging from nofap and YBOP, I've ended up here. I'm confident in my ability to abstain from artificial sexual stimulation, however I'm concerned about my dick size. <- Primarily because I've always had size/performance anxiety. I've been jerking off for 6 years now(2-3 times a day for months in a row), don't get morning wood, and have actually lost 2 inches off my penis. I've lost a bit of girth too! I was wondering if post-flatline period if I would regain this size? My bodytype is slightly skinny-fat/skinny, and I haven't really gained/lost weight at all. I've been smoking cannabis for around 2 years now, and have been smoking cigarettes for a couple months. What would you guys recommend if my size doesn't reach back to it's original length/girth?

uptownfuckuup

What's your current NoFap streak? Are you in flatline? Do you have brain fog/low motivation?
I don't have a NoFap streak, it's more of reading posts and getting motivated to stop. <- around two months ago I stopped fapping every day and stretched it out till I only fapped on sundays. But I recently went back to my previous habits. I've had brain fog/low motivation consistently for years, but that could also be because of my ADHD. I'm not prescribed adderall, if you're wondering if that may have caused penis shrinkage, but I might end up getting prescribed within the next week. As I said before, I'm pretty self-conscious when it comes to size, so shrinkage is a pretty big deal for me. Do I regain size post-reboot?