Relapsed during a flatline

Jones

Hello Everyone it's Jones and i will like you all to know that i just relapsed.I started out viewing hardcore pic for like 2 hours then started rubbing my dick until i just M.O to a pic.How badly will this set me back? should i reset my counter?
i cant believe i just broke my 250+ streak.Today is day zero.I'm in a flatline and i relapsed during a flatline how bad is this? please reply
is moing to a pic as bad a pmoing?.

yesyes1234

I think I saw a counter for mo'ing at some point. Some users have both one for mo'ing and one for pmo'ing. So if you want, you don't have to reset your pmo counter.

It's hard to say. It is definitely not as bad as pmo'ing. But the negative effect obviously depend on the amount of time you did it, if you edged, how bad your addiction was when you started out and how bad the flatline was before you mo'ed etc.

That being said, your streak is impressive. And it's great you came to the forum right away. I always find that it's hard to control your thoughts and moods right after any relapse.

Jones

I think I saw a counter for mo'ing at some point. Some users have both one for mo'ing and one for pmo'ing. So if you want, you don't have to reset your pmo counter.
I really don't know how to add fixtures to that counter thing its really frustrating.Im just gonna keep going and forget about this thanks for your reply.

Jones

Hello ive relapsed numerous amount of times from that last post but im now on day 316 and still flatlining i lost hope tbh because erection wise nothing has changed, all i noticed is that my social anxiety has decreased but up to this day im getting mood swings. Am i the only one i a very long flatline?