Triple dip flatline?

Started reboot dec 10 - so it's now been 5 months. Zero PMO that while time. However a few weeks in I was able to re introduce successful intercourse. Not the greatest - but sex nonetheless.  About 6 weeks in another flatline came. Seemed to come and go then I was again able to get hard enough for sex.

However the last week or so it's almost like another flatline. I get MW for the most part but the erections are not hard enough for sex.

I am 40. Have I given this enough time?  Could this be another flatline?  Could it be libido?  Anxiety?

misc person 86

Mate I'm still having mild flatlines every single month. They are less bad and last less time than they used to, but around the beginning of the month I always have a flatline?... Then I come out of it and am horny as hell for a while til it gradually slips back into a flatline at the beginning of the next month. It's totally bizarre and it's not even related to how much sex and orgasm I've had, which is what most (including me initially) would assume, it's more just like a wave to me.
In answer to your question, depending on how severe the PIED is you may just need more time. Successful intercourse is great news and and i doubt it's anything physical or hormonal that is causing your libido drop, though I know how it feels to question everything!! Get a check over from a Dr if you wanna be sure but as long as you're otherwise feeling well in yourself (no sudden hairloss on body/muscle atrophy/fatigue/severe lack of concentration) I'd say you need to persevere with this and ride the wave. Good luck.

tommy_0113

andyjee86 said:
Mate I'm still having mild flatlines every single month. They are less bad and last less time than they used to, but around the beginning of the month I always have a flatline?... Then I come out of it and am horny as hell for a while til it gradually slips back into a flatline at the beginning of the next month. It's totally bizarre and it's not even related to how much sex and orgasm I've had, which is what most (including me initially) would assume, it's more just like a wave to me.
In answer to your question, depending on how severe the PIED is you may just need more time. Successful intercourse is great news and and i doubt it's anything physical or hormonal that is causing your libido drop, though I know how it feels to question everything!! Get a check over from a Dr if you wanna be sure but as long as you're otherwise feeling well in yourself (no sudden hairloss on body/muscle atrophy/fatigue/severe lack of concentration) I'd say you need to persevere with this and ride the wave. Good luck.

Just noticed your counter, have you not orgasmed since Jan 2016???