Progression ... second flatline?

After a couple of weeks no PMO I felt like progress was happening. Had sex with my wife a few times. Not as good as previous performance, but sex nonetheless. But here I am at almost 60 days no pmo and I find myself feeling somewhat like I'm in a second flatline. Could this be?  Have not PMO or MO at all.

metal22

Flatlines come and go.  There were many times in my reboot I would have them.  Heck I'm like over 6 months in and I still have them. They aren't as extreme,  but environment seems to effect them ( daily stress levels,  sickness,  lack of sleep etc).
So I think your second flatline is totally normal.

misc person 86

Jeeez I'm a year in and still paranoid about them. Must've had about 8 now since starting. Frequent sex can do this, but it does get better after each flatline... I.e. Sex feels better and more like it should.

Remember, stay away from all artificial dopamine hits.

That includes social media and general internet surfing.  Anything that gives you novelty (and thus dopamine hit) regardless of whether or not the material is sexual.

You must rest your reward circuits as much as possible.

Curious what you mean by staying away from artificial dopamine hits. 

Initial thoughts are to turn off nofications for things on my phone so I check less often, etc

misc person 86

Must admit I don't do this... Maybe it's delayed my recovery a bit? Not sure, I don't play video games anymore which was definitely a dopamine hit. This would be quite hard to do completely for me... I've made massive improvements just quitting PMO so that's definitely the big one if you can't manage the rest.