Where am I with this

39 years old
PMO almost daily for 10 years 5x a week
MO for 10 years before that 5x a week
Married 11 years - all good "relations"

Over the past year or so I noticed that it was getting more difficult to perform a few days in a row
That migrated to having difficulty maintaining an errection strong enough for normal intercourse

Learned about PIED ABOUT 6 months ago. Started a reboot but then didn't last log with it
Sex got back to normal, but once I settled back into PMO and away went my erections and libido.

Started a reboot. Zero PMO for a few weeks.
Getting MW
Getting errections - but only about 70% of where they were.  But I do notice it's in my head- so when I'm fooling round with my wife I am "checking" to see what I've got.

Is my reboot "working" ?
Any good signs that I can be looking for?
Is it too soon ?

Also noticing flaccid is a little fuller that it had been.

A little touching and I pretty easily am getting to about 60% hard without any effort.

N

Numez

you are on the border of full blown PIED, you need to stop PMO completely and forever. you really dont need it. if its damaging your erection imagine other areas it is affecting. its just 100% horse shit without any benefits. quit, dump it, total shit, not needed in any shape or form. stay free.

Thanks for the reply!

After 2 weeks I was able to have sex with my wife. No the best and super fast - but sex nonetheless.

A few days later we had sex again. Erection was stronger yet. Lester linger and this time with her on top. A nice improvement.

I feel like I am headed in the right direction.

Thoughts? 

N

Numez

Whatsgoingon said:
Thanks for the reply!

After 2 weeks I was able to have sex with my wife. No the best and super fast - but sex nonetheless.

A few days later we had sex again. Erection was stronger yet. Lester linger and this time with her on top. A nice improvement.

I feel like I am headed in the right direction.

Thoughts?
yes nice, right direction stay on course.