Performance Quality

Puggler

Hello guys.
Does PIED affects on Performance quality? like I can perform 2 times maximum 3 in one evening. and I need several days to recover and perform again. also i orgasm faster than normal.
when I cure PIED will it also improve?

Fappy

Respected Member
so you can still get an erection and engage in intercourse? your case of PIED might be quite mild then if you can still do those things. (having said that, every case of PIED is serious...)
i think every single thing in your life improves after you reboot, this of course will include the sexy things no doubt

Puggler

Fappy said:
so you can still get an erection and engage in intercourse? your case of PIED might be quite mild then if you can still do those things. (having said that, every case of PIED is serious...)
i think every single thing in your life improves after you reboot, this of course will include the sexy things no doubt
after 2 months of flatline my libido got back but my erections are sometimes enough to penetrate but sometimes not. so somehow i still manage to have sex but i have premature ejaculation issues and i cant keep erections long enough. so thats why im asking it

Puggler

Kochamakwarium said:
I keep my fingers crossed for you buddy !
Do you know if rebbot can force premature ejaculation ?

yes it does. PIED basically does everything bad to your sexual health. I see my improvements daily, im on 3.5 month