Lack of morning wood/libido during quarantine?

gladiatore

Hi all, as lots of you guys, I'm in quarantine, living  alone without any social contact. I'm noticing a complete lack of morning wood right now and this is something quite scaring, as MW have been quite consistent for long so far. I guess social distance can have a bad impact on the rebooting/rewiring process, but I'm not sure what is going on.  Anyone experiencing the same?

Gambitchco

You are not alone. Being quarantined for almost a month now would really lose one's libido, so many bad news keep flashing whether in social media or in television re COVID-19. It somehow affects our minds and thoughts. No desires to do it.

N

Numez

The biggest study on happiness that span over decades concluded that social life is the biggest determiner of happiness. How awful must have been to completely isolate on your own for a month. That is very very bad for the body and mind. I hope you are guys exercising or something, staying sane.

Regarding morning wood, Gabe talks a bit about it here: https://youtu.be/092UH6e0BWA?t=484  FAST FORWARD TO 08:05

Many causes of infrequent or not having morning wood are hormonal issues, such as low testosterone, also health conditions such as obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. There are also psychological causes of physical ED.