Breaking the cycle of addiction for whole life

Do or die

Respected Member
Day 0
Getting tired off.
Getting bored.
I am ashamed of relapsing after each successful attempt.
Getting frustrated after each relapse.
Lossed so much because of this addiction.

Day 1 at november 29
Getting started.
From today going to start it.

Stay strong brotha, it is so tough the first couple weeks!  But, I have found it best to take it day by day concerning battling your very real withdrawal symptoms.  It will get tougher before it gets easier.  You will likely experience a combination of symptoms: anxiety, depression, headaches, shaking, low motivation, brain fog, hot/cold flashes, sweating, mood swings, fears/insecurities/doubts coming to the surface, insomnia, etc.  That is what I experienced my first couple of weeks in reboot. Each rebooter is different and their story is their own.  But, we are here at Reboot nation to support you - MANY MEN/WOMEN have overcome their PMO addiction and so can you!  Be resilient in your recovery and lean into the discomfort and pain - that is your brain rewiring.  I know it is tough and miserable and feels like a nightmare, but be patient because you are stronger than your addiction!

I empathize with the feelings of sadness, disappointment and frustration that you're feeling.  But, I'm proud of you for starting again and taking courage to learn why you relapsed and what were the circumstances.  Then, you know better for the next time that mindset or those circumstances come up, to be extra vigilant.  Keep moving forward and learning/growing daily.  We support you as Rebooting brothers.

Do or die

Respected Member
Freedomisworthit said:
I empathize with the feelings of sadness, disappointment and frustration that you're feeling.  But, I'm proud of you for starting again and taking courage to learn why you relapsed and what were the circumstances.  Then, you know better for the next time that mindset or those circumstances come up, to be extra vigilant.  Keep moving forward and learning/growing daily.  We support you as Rebooting brothers.
Thanks brother

Do or die

Respected Member
Freedomisworthit said:
Stay strong brotha, it is so tough the first couple weeks!  But, I have found it best to take it day by day concerning battling your very real withdrawal symptoms.  It will get tougher before it gets easier.  You will likely experience a combination of symptoms: anxiety, depression, headaches, shaking, low motivation, brain fog, hot/cold flashes, sweating, mood swings, fears/insecurities/doubts coming to the surface, insomnia, etc.  That is what I experienced my first couple of weeks in reboot. Each rebooter is different and their story is their own.  But, we are here at Reboot nation to support you - MANY MEN/WOMEN have overcome their PMO addiction and so can you!  Be resilient in your recovery and lean into the discomfort and pain - that is your brain rewiring.  I know it is tough and miserable and feels like a nightmare, but be patient because you are stronger than your addiction!
Thanks

Do or die

Respected Member
Day 2
Successfully completed day one. Now today I am going do meditation and exercise. That will help me to be physically and mentally stable.

Do or die

Respected Member
Day 5 at Dec 6
Yesterday I completed my 3 years with reboot nation.
And happy that i completed 5 days.

Congratulations!  Keep pressing forward, building on the positive habits which will replace the PMO addiction!  We support you rebooting brother!

k-fff

That's good on the tenth will be my first week. Hoping posting on this forum helps with quitting more.