PAWS / sexual exhaustion - 1.5 years.

saneagain

Hello,

maybe some people remember my posts.

I suffer from a lot of different symptoms for which no doctors found an explanation.

Actually I have almost every symptom which is listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome

In addition I still have constant wet dreams about every 1-2 weeks and tingling sensations all over my body when I rest. Also nerve pain in my mouth for which no dentist could find an explanation. Difficulty breathing and swallowing, muscle tension...

It stops me from continuing living my life, because I have severe memory and concentration problems, anhedonia and lack of motivation. On top comes the different forms of pain which are terribly disctracting. And the fatigue.

I am afraid I destroyed my body, I hear constant cracking noises from my jaw and teeth and all the joints in my body crack (way beyond normal) too. My gums hurt, the pain wanders around and is different at different times of day.

Any severe PAWS cases reading this? How long did it last?

E45

I think you should do some research into Health Anxiety. To me it sounds like you may be experiencing this quite strongly. There are various forms.  My partner had it for 25 years so I know too much about it. I really recommend speaking to a counsellor or therapist who knows about anxiety issues and how they cause physical effects.

saneagain

I am not experiencing health anxiety. Severe fatigue, inability to think, no memory, several visual effects, depersonalization, palpitations when doing physical labor, burning skin, nerve pain, lower back pain, tingling all over my body.

I am not anxious about anything at all.

F

Finw?

Maybe getting a girlfriend and Oing regularly would solve the problem? You said MO temporarily relieved your symptoms in another thread.

Hi, Saneagain,

how are you? still same problems? I really hope you are getting better.
I addition i have to say, that me to have same problems..I also  experiencing :
insomnia
anxiety
panic attack
heart palpitations
arrhythmia
muscle weeknes
muscle ache
muscle twiching
muscle cramps
brain fog
list could go on an on and on...

Sometimes i think, i did permanent damage to my brains too..