90 days

Jones

Today is a day which I rejoice because I've been trying to hit 90 days for almost 2 years and today is finally that day  ;D.

Fappy

Respected Member
Thats a monster effort! How was it? Share some of the techniques you used to get you up to that. Any particularly difficult times? What are the benefits you can feel now?

Jones

My main strategy was avoiding the Internet....trust me it works like a charm. Today is about 99 days now. Still in a flatline though.

Fappy

Respected Member
Avoiding the internet is tough, escpecially if our jobs require us to be on it 8 hours a day. Also we need to be online to post on this forum! Using the internet only when absolutely necessary is a good practice, escpecially in those crucial first few weeks

jimthejones

yes its difficult to work without internet, how did u manage to avoid internet...i might incorporate your method.

Jones

Well,keeping yourself busy is very important. I basically just avoid using it as much as possible. I'm the type of rebooter that will relapse easily once I have Internet access,NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM DOING SO!!. Until I realized i just needed to cut the root of the problem....no internet,no relapse ;D 8).