Recovery Journey starts here

qwerty123456

24 yrs old
PMO for the last 7 years. once a day in the first 2-3 years, about 4 times a week in the years following
symptoms:
loss of sexual attraction to real women
low confidence
had trouble concentrating
feeling isolated. I can certainly get long well with others but I feel like I am just acting, things just wasn't natural
lacking motivation, feeling guilty for wasting all the time. My parents paid loads for me to receive a decent education but I wasn't really cherishing these opportunities. The past 5-6 years had been a total waste, hasn't really accomplished anything.

I don't set a time frame for quitting this. It is about a life time change in habits but I sure will record my body and emotional changes throughout the process. It is humilitating not being able to have satisfactory sex. I have not yet had sex in the past 3 years and I just met this new girl and everything was going on so well. I hate to disappoint her, and I hate to go through repeated guilt, depression, anxiety for any longer.
I hope that a successful recovery journey not only saves my life but also inspires others who are currently suffering from similar troubles. I want to turn all those negative feeling into doing something productive and making an impact on other people's lives