Use it or lose it principal for bodily functions and no fap

M

Mroctupus

Is Nofap good or it causes harm. I watched a video about use it and lose it and no fap causing harm now I?m not too sure anymore

H

HumbleRich

Being celibate for life probably is very bad for you.  Luckily that isn't what this group asks you to do, which a lot of people don't understand.

Think of it this way.  It might help.  Do you think that Thomas Jefferson spent much time masturbating?  What about Benjamin Franklin?  He was a massive womaniser, but closet monkey, probably not.  What about any man or woman who has ever done anything important, ever...

Masturbation has probably always existed, at least for as long as people knew how their genitals worked.  But our fascination and obsession with it is probably very new.  There is no real need for masturbation as an adult.  Most adults in committed couples have sex two or three times a week, and lots have sex much more than that.  The point is that the typical man should have no problem only getting off two or three times a week.  I think our need for constant sex these days is a very new thing.

Just an thought.

Rich